𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾

˙❥✧*。

Watching the lacrosse game unfold in front of him, sitting back watching these teens ramming into each other just to get a ball and score a point. It brought a sadistic type of joy to Noah.

Maybe it was the vampire side of him enjoying the brutal game, but he couldn't seem to complain and knowing that there was a werewolf on the field put a smirk on his face.

Noah felt a little distraught when the game ended but that feeling was quickly turned to worry seeing as Stiles didn't show up the entire game.

So he followed Scott to the locker room to that they could talk. Noah took his time following the beta knowing he'd be talking to other people.

It took Noah a total of twenty minutes getting to the locker room only to find it almost empty and dark. He could hear three heart beats further away from his position at the door.

"You can stop hiding now." A familiar voice called out. Noah knew exactly who was talking, it was that mysterious person who was at his door this afternoon.

"I wasn't hiding." Noah spoke confidently as he walked his way over to the shower area where he heard the voice. "How are you, lovely intruder?" He asked leaning against the lockers looking at the man closes to himself.

"Noah! What are you doing run–" Scott demanded hoping the blonde would listen to him.

Ignoring the beta Noah turned his gaze to the other man dressed in all black. "So that's Derek?" Noah had to admit he looked very handsome, but he wasn't Noah's type.

"And you are?" Derek asked still holding on to his blank facial expression.

"None-ya business. But what I do wanna know is why the two of you are cornering a sophomore, who's half naked wrapped in a towel?" Noah found the situation weird even for him. "You both realize this looks...sketchy right?"

"I didn't come here for all this talking. I came here to show you I'm not the bad guy...and that's exactly what I'm going to do." Peter flicked his claws then embedded them in Scott's neck. Noah knew he should have intervened but he wanted to see what would happen.

Scott started spasming and grunted bon the floor. "He's not going die, is he?" Noah asked completely dismissing the look Derek shot him.

"No. He's just experiencing some– mental discomfort." Peter answered curtly before turning around and briskly walking away from the situation.

Derek sent Scott a look of concern before walking past Noah and following his uncle.

"Scott, I know that your in pain and all but what's your work out regimen? Because I'm not sure lacrosse gets you like this." Noah crouched down and leaned his head side ways to meet the beta's illuminating gold eyes. "Bad time?"

ו°×•°×

"So–" the squeaking of shoes and the sound of uneven breathing told both Scoot and Noah that Stiles was about to run into the room.

"Dude! We have a huge problem." Stiles rushed into the locker room to tell Scott.

"Trust me. I know." Scott told Stilinski looking down at his hands as he fiddles with them nervously. Noah felt a little awkward as the silence soon set in, so he let his eyes roam the locker room for a while.

"Oh my god, I can't do this." He broke the silence. "Someone speak and tell me, what the hell is going on."

Scott and Stiles turned their heads to look at each other, basically having a silent conversation about if they should tell Noah and who should.