𝖮𝗇𝖾

˙❥✧*。

Noah ran through the halls of some unknown school, he stupidity decided to get away from the hunters in and it was a dumb plan 'cause now he's cornered himself in some unknown place.

"What the hell did I get myself into?" Noah gripped at his blonde locks, as he runs down another dark hallway. He could hear the heavy boots of the hunters coming from behind him.

One of the men started to whistle. "Come on, doggie. We won't hurt you, we just wanna talk." Noah could practically hear the smirk on the man disgusting face.

"Larry, quite taunting the thing." Demanded the Head Hunter of the ground.

"Come on, Jack. It's not like the dumb things knows anything." Larry spoke as if Noah was just some wild animal. "I bet the things is scared and crying as we speak." He teased.

Noah continued running ignoring the man's derogative comments. The tribrid stopped in his tracks when he saw an open. His instincts were screaming at him to not go in but following his instincts is what got him in trouble the first time.

Noah ran into the room and closed and locked the door behind himself. He could hear the hunters running passed his door and done the halls looking for him.

"Thank g—" Noah paused when he heard a couple heartbeats in the locker room with him. He gets up to investigate when he should be leaving.

He focused his hearing on the beats and approached the closes locker to himself. The heartbeat got louder and louder, the person was obviously terrified and Noah couldn't help but sympathize with the person.

But anyways he opens the locker. Stiles screams with his eyes shut, ready for the wolf to eat him alive.

Noah raises an eyebrow confused about what this kid was doing. He finally poked the teen, forcing the boy to open his eyes. "Oh, uh. . . Hi." Noah waved at the boy.

Scott jumped out from the locker behind the boy. Noah grabs Scott by his neck and slammed him against the locker with his lightning reflexes.

"Woah. . ." Stiles breathed as he stared at Noah.

"Don't hurt me!" Scott threw his hands up. Noah rolled his eyes and let go of the young wolf.

"What the fuck are you two doing here?" Noah asked the two teenagers.

"Your one to talk, who even are you?" Stiles said pointing at the blonde. Noah glared at the brunette with a buzzcut.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that the both of you leave befo—" the locker rooms door handle started juggling. Noah got into a defensive position while Scott and Stiles got back into their former lockers.

"Dude, hide." Stiles told the tribrid. Noah stood his ground, this isn't the first time he's been cornered and it sure as hell won't be his last.

"Seriously." Scott said also. "Hide." He insisted.

Seeing as the mystery boy was a stubborn son of a bitch, Stiles opened his locker and pulled the tribrid into the one with him.

"What the—" Stiles covered the boys mouth as the locker room door opened.

A large, dark figure enters and their shoes click on the concrete floor. Stiles takes his other hand and puts it over his mouth trying to cover up his breathing.

Noah rolled his eyes and removed the humans hand from his mouth.

Outside the locker, the Janitor yanks open Scott's locker. He screams in surprise and staggers back before Scott could let out a word.