𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

˙❥✧*。

Noah walks through the double doors of Beacon Hills high and down the hall he sees Scott and Stiles whispering about something.

"This is going to be impossible, you
know?" Scott groans, trying to think up a way so he could get Allison's necklace.

"Just ask her if you can borrow it." Stiles said simply.

"How?" Scott asked.

"Simple. You ask. Hey Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's something on it or in it that will lead me to an Alpha werewolf I need to kill in order to get back together with you?" Stiles gave his friend a sarcastic answer.

"Hello, human. Wolf." Noah greeted Stiles and Scott. They two waved at the tribrid before continuing their conversation.

"You're not helping."

"I just got here." Noah told Scott, thinking that the boy was talking to him.

"Not you Stiles."

"Just talk to her." Stiles says in an attempt to encourage Scott.

"She won't talk to me. And what if she only takes it off when she's like in the shower?" Scott tells Stiles and a confused Noah about how the only reason Allison would take of her necklace was only to take a shower.

"That's why you ease your way into it. Get back on her good side. Remind her of the good times. Then you ask for the necklace." Stiles looks at Scott and the boy looks back at Stiles a little dazed. "You're thinking about her in the shower, aren't you?" Stiles asked.

"Yes." Scott shamelessly answered.

"Stay focused." Stiles gave the boy a little smack in the head. "Get the necklace, get the Alpha, get cured, get Allison back. In that order, got it?"

Scott nodded. "Get the necklace." Scott he walked away leaving Noah and Stiles standing in the hallway.

"So, what's happening?" Noah asked the human beside him.

"Last night Derek got a message from the alpha about a symbol and it just so happens to be the exact symbol as the one on Allison's necklace and no Scott has to find a way to get the necklace off her." Stiles summed up the entire ordeal.

"You know I could get the necklace, right?" Stiles nodded

"I know but this way it give Scott a chance to talk to Allison after the whole school fiasco."

"Okay? Do you still wanna learn magic?" Noah asked. Stiles eyes enlarged totally forgetting about wanting to learn, he nodded his head soon after getting over his shock. "Good." Noah pulled out a slip of paper and handed to the human. "Call me before coming over so I have a heads up."

"Y-yeah."

ו°×•°×

Stiles drops his tray on a table to join Scott and Noah for lunch. He sits beside the tribrid across from Scott. "Did you get her to give you the
necklace?"

"Not exactly." Scott answers.

"What happened?" Stiles asked noticing the small hint of sadness in the other voice.

"She told me not to talk to her. At
all." Scott reveals in a sadden tone while he picks at his food.

"So she's not giving you--"

"No, she's not giving me the
necklace." Scott says impatiently.

"Did you find out anything else?" Stiles asked.

"Just that I know nothing about
girls and they're totally
psychotic." Scott told his bestfriend in a sour tone.

"Okay. I came up with a Plan B in
case something like this happened." Stiles says.

"What's Plan B?" Scott asked not knowing the boy in front of him had another plan.

"Just steal the stupid thing." Stiles said making Noah scoff.

"You guys are idiots." Noah finally joins in on the conversation.

"We're idiots?" Scott asked the blonde rhetorically, but Noah nodded anyway. "Couldn't we try getting to Harris?" Scott turns to ask Stiles not having the energy to deal with Noah at the moment.

"My Dad gave him a 24-hour
protective detail. All we've got is
the necklace. Steal it." Stiles tells Scott.

"Guys. He's watching us."

Stiles and Noah follows Scott's gaze to find Jackson through the crowd. Eating with Allison and Lydia at a table across the way. Watching their panic with obvious amusement.

"Act normal." Scott told the two.

Stiles nods, trying to act normal-- well as normal as he could-- while
Scott glances to Jackson whose stare never seems to waver.

Jackson takes a bite of an apple. The crunch of teeth into pulp soars toward across the room, the sound slamming at Scott but didn't faze Noah, because he wants listening to the douchebag as hard as the younger wolf was.

Scott winced. When he looks up again, Jackson has set down the apple now gazing at Scott with interest.

"Scott?"

Jackson's voice whispers toward him.

"Can you hear me?" Jackson asked.

"Don't you dare look at him or react." Noah demanded. Scott tries not to glance over again.

Jackson pulls away from the table to whisper without Lydia, Allison and the other girls hearing him. "You can, can't you?"

Scott tenses. "Fuck, just tune him out." Noah told the wolf. But of-course Scott didn't listen to the advise.

Stiles upon noticing Scott's look asked. "What’s wrong?" Like he didn't hear Noah moments ago.

"Jackson’s talking to me. He knows I
can hear him. Look at me. Talk to me. Pretend like nothing’s happening." Scott stares down at his tray, trying to remain calm.

Noah didn't know what was going on and by the time he did go back into the situation, Scott has snapped his lunch tray in half catching everyone's attention.

ו°×•°×

"Wait!!" Noah exclaimed as he was being dragged by Stilinski to his home.

"What?" Stiles asked as they stopped at the door just before entering.

"I can't go inside." Noah tells the boy, who still has a firm hold on his wrist.

"Why not?" Stiles narrowed his eyes at the blonde finding it strange he couldn't get inside him home.

"It's a supernatural thing."

"What kind of "supernatural thing"? Because as far I know, Scott can walk in and out of my home, so why can't you?" Noah didn't really wanna compel Stiles to let him in because he'd feel super guilty afterwards, and he didn't want that but not doing that only left one option.

Stiles blinked only for a second and Noah disappeared from his sight.