𝖲𝗂𝗑

˙❥✧*。

"Hello?" Noah picked up knowing full well it was Stiles calling, because he was the only person who has Noah's number.

"Hey witchy, we need some help." Stiles said over the phone as he watched Scott tear apart his room looking for his phone.

"Help with what exactly?" Noah asked even though he already had his shoes on.

"Locating someone, specifically Derek." The line was silent and it caused a small tremor of anxiety to flow through Stilinski. "I know it sound crazy but-" Stiles was abruptly stopped when the doorbell rang.

"Stiles I'm outside. Bring Scott so he can let me in." Noah informed the boy before hanging up.

"Noah's here." Stiles grabbed Scott and pulled him down stairs to the front door. "Open it and invite Noah in." He demanded.

"Uh, okay?" Scott answered opening the door to see Noah standing on his porch with a heavy looking brown book under his arm.

"Hi Scott! Can I come in?" Noah asked smiling cheerfully.

"Yeah, come on in." Scott stepped back and opened the door, so Noah could walk in. Stiles observed Noah as the tribrid took a hesitant step into the McCall residence.

Both Stiles and Noah let out a sigh of relief as the older stepped into the house. "Now that's out of the way- let's find Derek. Stiles find me some candles and Scott get me a map of Beacon Hills also I'm gonna need something of Derek's." He ordered the two idiots, who looked at him as if he was crazy. "Why are you just standing there? Go!"

Stiles and Scott ran around the house getting the things Noah needed and met the blonde back in Scott's room. "I don't know how much this would help, but I got a shirt Derek wore before. FYI there's a little blood on it." Stiles handed Derek's old shirt.

"Thanks, this actually helps a lot. Now someone open a window." Noah told one of the boy because he was planning on turning the shirt to ashes and use the powder to track Derek.

"Wait dude you had his shirt? Why didn't you just give it to me, so I could track him." Scott asked Stiles, who sat there with his mouth open ready to argue.

"Did it ever cross your mind that whoever took him might have covered his scent, so he wouldn't be found?" Noah pointed. "I mean, that's what I would do." Stiles pointed towards Noah seeing as he made a good argument.

"I didn't think about that." Scott spoke to himself.

"Yeah." Noah thrusted his hand towards Scott's window opening it. He then set Derek's shirt on fire with a simple Incendia spell.

"Woah!!" Scott and Stiles jumped back as the shirt caught flames. "Okay you've got to teach me magic, like now!" Stiles exclaimed smiling with all his teeth out.

"Tommorow. I promise." Noah said as the shirt finally burned to ash. "Let's get started shall we?" He layed out the map and gathered a handful of the shirts ash then poured them on the map. "Phasmatos Tribum-"

The squeaking of Melissa McCall's car grasped Scott and Noah's attention. "What?" Stiles asked seeing as the two stopped moving.