𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋

˙❥✧*。

Noah paced around his living room contemplating on what kind of lie he could tell Stiles the next time they see each other, which would be tonight at his lacrosse game.

The tribrid honestly didn't want to compel him, because he actually wanted someone that he could talk too, that wasn't compelled to do so.

Noah stopped his mind flying thoughts when his door slammed open. The intruder had its face covered under a large hoodie.

"...You know witches aren't known to live in Beacon Hills after the whole massacre in 1995." The masculine and rough voice of the intruder told Noah. The person tried to move forward but the barrier stopped him.

"And your telling me this, because..?" Noah asked the man or masculine woman, whoever the person was.

"Because, I'm trying to help you." The person spoke. "You need someone, who can protect you from those who wish to use you."

Noah rolled his eyes. "Alright mysterious person or thing. I don't need protection, I can do that all on my own." He moved closer towards the door trying to get a better scent off the covered person, but he couldn't find one. "And, I don't even know who you are."

"I'm the alpha." They answered Noah vaguely.

"Looks like someone loves to be ominous." The century year old teen grumbled. "I meant do you have a name?" He asked.

The figure chose to stay silent and looked Noah up and down before turning around to walk away.

"...Okay?" Noah choosing that he wasn't gonna deal with "that" closed his door. "Not the weird situation I've been in." He sighed.

ו°×•°×

Noah walked along the crowded field on the night of the lacrosse game waving his way through players and families alike.

The immortal spotted the familiar mop of brown hair sitting at the bench and glided his way over. "Scott." Noah called out to the lacrosse player.

"Noah...?" Scott looked up at the blonde confused as to why he was there but decided not to question his presence too much.

"Where's your partner in crime?" Noah asked looking around the field for a certain buzzcut teen.

"...partner in crime?"

"Scott, your brain can't possibly process that slowly." From the confused looked his was receiving from the werewolf, Noah decided to answer his question. "Stiles. Where's Stiles."

Scott's mouth set into an "o" form before speaking. "I just called him about the game and asked him why he wasn't here. He told me that he had to do something and he'll be here, just a little late." He summed up his previous call with his bestfriend with Noah, leaving out the whole necklace ordeal.

"Hmm, well good luck on your game. Don't severely damage anyone with your strength." Noah patted Scott's shoulder before walking away. Making his way towards the bleachers Noah looked for an empty seat.

"Allison. Who's that?" Noah's hearing picked up on a woman's voice simply not meaning to do so, but if his ears picked up on it, it might relevant to himself.

"I don't know, actually..." Allison paused. Noah felt six pair of eyes burning onto the side of his face. "But I know he's been hanging around Scott and Stiles alot."

Noah scoffed. He wasn't always with them, he had his own things problems and challenges going on in his life.

"Wasn't he the one at the school the one day with you guys?" A different more masculine voice asked.

So much for being discrete and stealthy Noah thought rolling his eyes at no one, but himself.

"He was. I can't believe I forget about that." Allison remembered, as the look of realization brushed across her face. "I met him that night, but he never told anyone his name. As far as I know only Stiles and Scott know him."

A whistle blew starting the game and shook Noah put of his frozen state. The tribrid swiftly took a seat in the front row.

˙❥✧*。

–Sorry for the short and uneventful chapter ಥ‿ಥ
DG.P