Strongest

Luffy : AHAHAHA!!! This room is filthy!

The Straw hats were inside the ruins.

Kin'emon : Unfortunately, these ruins are our base of operations! I'm glad you made it.

Kin'emon : First, there is something about Momonosuke-sama that I kept secret.

(Y/N) : You guys keep too much secrets! Just tell us everything.

Kin'emon : You're right... But, this story is hard to believe.

Kin'emon : The tree of us here, as well as Raizo and Kanjuro... Altogether five of us... We hail from the past.

(Y/N) : Huh?

Kin'emon : The truth is, we were sent here. Through time, from the Wano country of twenty years ago.

Luffy : What?!

Kin'emon then tells them the whole story about Oden and his adventures.

Kin'emon : Whitebeard was charmed, Max was surprised and Roger was captivated by Oden-sama...!!

Kin'emon : But then after his journey, when he returned...

Kin'emon : He...

Kin'emon and the others start to cry.

Kin'emon : Oden-sama... was taken to the Flower Capital and executed as a criminal!!!

Luffy : WHAT?! THAT'S DIRTY, OROCHI!!!

Kin'emon : All of this happened 20 years ago...!! But, when I close my eyes... I can envision it just as if it happened yesterday...!!

Nami : How cruel of that Shogun...

(Y/N) : It's pretty impressive they you guys were able to escape from such a crappy situation.

Kin'emon tells them about lady Toki.

Kin'emon : After leaving Wano and running from one place to another. I met you guys in Punk Hazard. Thinking back on it, we went through crisis after crisis. But it was a blessing to meet you all.

(Y/N) : Hihihi! Don't mention it.

Kin'emon : The most important part of our plan is not to get exposed!

Luffy : Got it!

Kin'emon : Our current forces are : The Straw hat crew led by Luffy-dono, Heart Pirates led by Law-dono, and two groups of Mink tribe. The Musketeers led by Inuarashi and The Gaurdians led by Nekomamushi. As well as the samurai we have recruited with the will to rebel!!

Kin'emon : Identically our forces would need to be 5000 strong!! Our goal is to gather information in complete secrecy and take the commander's head!!

Kin'emon : On the day of the Fire Festival... We will commence the Raid on Onigashima...

Kin'emon : Where Kaido resides.

(Y/N) : The strongest creature, huh?

Kin'emon : All right! Now look at these!

He shows them a card.

Kin'emon : We need to spread this across the country to those who have crescent moon on their ankles!

Kin'emon : All of your friends are helping to gather the rebels in the Flower Capital.

(Y/N) : Ah, then I guess Zoro hasn't been that useful.

Kin'emon : Now let's get you all your disguise!

All the Straw hats, excluding (Y/N) and  Luffy, put something on their heads.

Kin'emon : Nami-dono's weather techniques are practically ninjutsu!