Lone Wolf and The Hero

Flashback

Ace : Do you know? If you exchange cup of sake, you can form a bind of brotherhood!

(Y/N) : Really?

Ace : Yeah.

Says a younger Ace while filling four sake cups.

They all pick up one cup.

Ace : From today on, we're brothers!!

(Y/N) : To the end of time!!

Flashback end.

Marine 1 : Did he just said "brother"!?

Marine 2 : Then... They're Roger's son as well!!?

Marine 3 : Both of Ace's parents died when he was born!! They couldn't possibly his brother!!

(Y/N) and Luffy kick them all away.

Suddenly, Moria stands in there way.

Moria : Attack my zombies!!!

(Y/N) : Moria! I see your fat ass is all healed up!!

Moria: You!!! Attack him, zombies!!

A giant wave hit the zombies purifying them.

Zombie : Sea water!!

Jinbe : Those zombies of yours... I seem to recall salt was there weakness, right?

Luffy : Jinbe!!

Suddenly, Sengoku speaks through the Den-Den Mushi.

Sengoku : What do you think you're doing allowing two rookies to shift the flow of the battle!!?

Sengoku : Those two are another future dangerous elements!! Not only they were raised together with Ace as an adoptive brother, Monkey D. Luffy is the flesh in blood son of the Revolutionary Dragon!!!

Everyone : WHAAAAA!!?

A giant was attacking Luffy and (Y/N), (Y/N) creates a big fist and Luffy inflates his fist. They both punch the giant at the same time.

Marine : The son of the Dragon!!?

Buggy : His papa is a big deal!!!

Sengoku : And about the other one...

(Y/N) : Eh...?

Sengoku : We weren't sure at first but after confirming about that Devil Fruit of yours, it was all clear. His father is none other than...

Sengoku : PORTGAS D. MAX!!!!

The whole battlefield fell silent.

Garp grits his teeth.

Garp : Max... Emily...

Flashback

Garp and Sengoku were standing in front of a cell. The figure slowly walks up to them.

Max : Sengoku, I'm pretty sure you're happy that caught me.

Sengoku : Shut up. As you told me, I've brought Garp.

Max : Now, would you let us have a small chat?

Sengoku walks off.

Max then looks at Garp.

Max : Hehe... It's been a long time, Garp-san. Or should I call you my Father-in-law. Don't worry, you'll meet him soon, your second grandson.

Flashback end.

Marine : Max's.... Son.

Moria : So you managed survive...!! This is a miracle...!!! Everybody associated with your father was executed...!!