The mastermind

Ahaha funny story... anyways, the purpose for this is just to let y'all know that this book is in fact not over.

The mastermind leaned against their chair, a smile displayed on her face. She had been staring at the monitors. The beautiful wonderful monitors.

The monitors that were connected to every camera in the school grounds. This monitor allowed her to be everywhere without moving an inch. They allowed her to see everything and everyone. To hear everything and everyone. Not one thing went unnoticed by her.

She knew everything.

She knew secrets, she knew lives, she knew you. She was god. She saw everything and knows everything.

Simply put, she's unstoppable.

The killing game. The killing game that she was in charge of. The killing game that she spent much time planning. This killing game was sure to be the best. Sure to put the other killing games to shame. It would be the best killing game to ever exist. Not even Junko's killing game could compare. It would be that best.

She leaned up and sighed happily, thinking of all the wonderful things that would soon come. This killing game was her baby. A baby she carefully made and raised. Like any other mother, she couldn't wait to see the peak of it's life. She simply couldn't wait.

Now let me tell you something about this particular killing game.

It's all been planned out.

That's right! The mastermind had sat down on her desk and made plans. She knew how the story was going to end. She knew it all. After all, she was the one who planned it.

But then there was Kokichi.

Kokichi Ouma, Ultimate Supreme Leader. He was the type of character that the whole fanbase would absolutely adore. Or the type of character that would be despised. There was no in between. As simple as black and white it was. He was either loved or hated, mostly loved.

Kokichi Ouma. The bane of the mastermind's existence.

Like everyone else participating in the killing game, Kokichi had a role. A role that he would play. Yet it didn't turn out the way the mastermind expected.

You see, the mastermind knew that Kokichi would be loved by many. And so, she needed to make him suffer, simple as that. It's the way it worked.

So she came up with a plan. A plan to give Kokichi back the memories of his miserable former life. This was sure to cause him despair, wouldn't it? Except that was not the original intention.

Originally, the syringe was supposed to make him turn back into his former self, not give him the memories. But really, the memories were supposed to help him turn back, but that seemed to fail.

Now she had a hero struggling to get by as he delt with the memories as well as the killing game. Anyone would think that it was perfect. Everyone loves a hero with problems, right?

Wrong. That was not how it was supposed to go.

The mastermind bit her fingernails angrily, get madder by the second as she thought about her failed plan.

This story was all planned out. Meaning that everyone had a role. Meaning that the story already had a hero. That hero was not Kokichi. That hero wasn't supposed to be Kokichi.

But somehow, it was. Kokichi was the hero of the story. The main character. The protagonist.

He had such an important role when originally, he was supposed to be a side charecter. His whole purpose was to cause despair to his fans. That's it. Nothing more. Yet somehow he became the main character. Those memories were supposed to make him suffer. They were supposed to cause despair to the fans as they saw him struggle to get by.

He wasn't supposed to have a major role.

Kokichi's defiance. It ruined everything. Everything the mastermind worked so hard to plan. It threw it all away without pity. Now, she had to make a completely different plan.

All because of him.

"Don't worry." She began talking to what appears to be herself, as no other person was visible. "It'll be alright. This killing game with triumph."

This issue was nothing major. Sure, she had to remake the whole script, and sure, it caused many disturbances, but it was nothing she couldn't handle. After all, she was god.

And she had some extra help.