BATTLE - 022

MADDOX
JAMES

Everything was chaotic just the way I liked it.

Tables broken, fallen chairs and cracked doors as we did the unthinkable with these bastards. Gary's wide eyes told us that his plan has failed once again; he was always a failure with his rash decisions.

"God, we needed this exercise." Charlie shouted in excitement as sweat went down his six packs as he kissed his biceps in front of the men whose organs were hung on the hotel chandeliers.

"You will regret this once my gang finds you." Gary threatened with dark eyes.

"Oh, really?" I cracked my knuckles and lifted my shirt, "you see this?" I pointed to my broad chest and continued, "not one bruise from your so called gang, you can't do shit knucklehead."

"Enough of this chit-chat, dickhead Harry woke up and we got some airheads to investigate." Charlie clutched my arm when he mentioned the rapist and my eyes directly went to Bonnie.

She was a disaster with her tendrils sticking to her face, her bruised lips trembled and her hands showed purple bruises and minor scratches as the mens' blood was dripping beside her on the chair. Something inside of me ached a little for her but I dismissed it quickly.

I could tell her eyes delved deep into Harry's in complete terror but she wasn't the one feeling that, Harry was aching in agony as he clutched his abdomen in pain once Charlie let go of his hands.

We sat down in front of him in determination. We needed answers now.

We ignored my mom's struggle to speak or do anything for that matter as Charlie and I questioned the man in front of us.

"L-Let m-me go." he struggled to speak due to his pain as tears trailed down his scarred cheeks.

"Why did you rape the girl?" the question surprised everyone once it came out of my mouth. I was surprised that I even cared enough to ask.

It was for our case to ask, not hers. I reminded myself. I somehow believed that her rape incident was related to us in someway. I had a gut feeling and I was right.

"Her father ordered me to because it was a part of his plan to get her away from your gang discovering her." he stuttered along his sentences and he whined some more about his organ as he breathed heavily.

I furrowed my brows at his answer as Bonnie shivered even more giving us the silent treatment, I could tell she didn't have any energy to even move. She went into darkness a lot.

Harry seemed to speak the truth in clear fear but he wasn't speaking the truth fully. It had something to do with Gary's eyes invading his in warning. Charlie seemed curious as to why I asked Harry that question.

I hate being left confused so like the reckless that I was, I questioned further.

"So he hired Victoria to find her and hide her away from us?" everything seemed to make sense, it was all coming together but something was off again. Charlie felt that aswell as he backed away a little.

"N-No, he didn't." he answered as his pupils averted away from mine. That was a blatant lie so I slapped him as he whimpered more.

Charlie neared Gary and shoved his chair out of the room with Violetta crying behind. I knew what Charlie was up to and I was disappointed.

It felt like I didn't know Charlie anymore. I only trusted myself. For whatever reason Charlie wanted to talk to Gary to, it didn't matter to me as much as the location of the goods and mom's mystery.

"Look, I hate lying, you either get to the point or I will let this little monster cut you off completely," I warned as I pointed to the watch, "tik tok, tik tok, time is ticking and I got no fucking time to waste." I whispered harshly into his ear.

"Why don't you let your mother tell you?" he seemed to gain courage by using my own mother, it was a common gang move and I knew what he was up to.

"I want to hear it from you, my guy." I smirked as I answered.

That seemed to do the trick as he took a deep breath making him irritated to the consequences of the beating he took.

"Gary didn't hire Victoria, it was your mom," I chuckled in his face once he answered. I didn't believe his other lie and put my hands on his clothed legs and he screamed in pain.

"It's true, ask her." he grunted out and my eyes went to my mother as she looked at him in betrayal.

Bonnie stood up and let go of the cloth taped to her mouth as well as the rope that tied her hands. She wanted the truth, I could see it in her eyes.

"Is that true?" she sneered as she came closer to my mom. Her eyes turned to Bonnie's as she smiled.

"Yes, every bit of it. I hired Victoria to hide you away from my son, you are as filthy as your mother, you might take advantage of my son and I didn't want that," she spat on Bonnie's face and laughed but much to our surprise, Bonnie was dead silent.

It was the silence before the storm and poor mother didn't take the hint.

"Your mother was my enemy back since we were kids, I wanted to take everything from her because her family burned mine and I loved when I sent her to jail for something that she didn't do. I got her in for murdering your two gay brothers." she spoke slowly in vain and placed her hand on the side of Bonnie's neck.

I loved the show as Bonnie took my own revenge out on my mother.

Bonnie smiled at my mother as she placed her hand on top of hers and clutched it so hard that she broke her wrist and her eyes widened in horror at her frail hand.

"That's my monster." I grinned with arms crossed.