Househusband (Naruto)

Theme song:
Just friends (sunny)~ Musiq Soulchild

Love language:
Acts of Service

Background:
You two initially met during the two years he was away training with Jiraiya. It was way early on into the training but ever since that day, he's never forgotten about you and vice versa.

Jiraiya was off doing some... research for his next installment of Icha Icha Paradise and Naruto, obviously not finding fun in peeping on girls, wandered around the area they were stationed at the moment. It was a wooded area that was perfect for a public training ground. As he wondered, he heard grits followed by what sounded like hits or kicks against something hard so, he went into stealth mode and tried to see who was making that noise. And that's when he saw you.

You were just a regular citizen who came from the cloud village to visit some family. Though you didn't have special ninjitsu or anything, you still wanted to train up like your older cousins in the mist. It's not like you wanted to be a super-human ninja but just someone who can fight and defend themselves when needed. It's a cruel world after all.

You were so busy kicking and trying new combos on a tree trunk, you didn't notice a blonde kid sneaking a peak.

Eventually, Naruto comes out from his hiding place and calls out to you in his loud and rambunctious style. You quickly looked up and froze. He noticed your uneasiness and quickly reassured you that he's harmless and he heard your training and wanted to see what it was about.

The two of you chat it up with one another, eventually landing on the topic of his rogue teammate, Sasuke.

"Hope you bring him back. Though I've only known you for a few short minutes, I believe in you."

His cheeks flushed, gave you a big grin, and thanked you. Not a lot of people believed in him, let alone a stranger he just met 20 minutes ago so he was a little taken aback. Unfortunately, soon after that, Jiraiya caught up to your Naruto and notified him that it was time to move on. Naruto turned to you and smiled, saying he won't forget you and that he'll see you again and left.

Four years later after the Fourth great shinobi war, you two happen to meet again during a stroll through the night. You'd grown to be a beautiful person and he a handsome young man. You both walked, talked, and caught up with each other and it all kicked off from there.

Marriage life:
Being married to the Hokakge isn't easy. There are so many meetings your man has to attend to, so many papers he has to sign, and so little time to spend with each other.

It was fine when you guys were just dating but now you two are married, it's different you know? Naruto felt the same way and tried to make time but unlike his father, his time management is horrible. He either gets his work done but no time with you or has plenty of alone time with you but absolutely no work is done, never the middle.

So what did he do? He got the great idea of working from home! The house had a huge office space for his paperwork and he'd see you more than usual. So that's what he did. He became a househusband.

Even though you didn't have to, you worked from time to time, say once-three times a week, at a shelter with kids who'd been impacted by the war. You'd talk with them and provide meals and play with them and at times, it can be really stressful. Before you were annoyed and a little upset Naruto couldn't be at the house when you came home, sometimes you need to cuddle with your man after a long hard day, so you were pleased to hear and see he'd be at home more often.

You guys are like two peas in a pod. You love to cuddle in those warm arms of his and he loves to lay in yours. He's a little touch-starved, at least he acts like it, so he's always touching you in some way.

There's a lot of shenanigans between the two of you which makes the marriage seem lively. There's never a dull moment between the two of you.

Kid(s):
Without question, he definitely wants a family of his own. That's all he ever wanted when he was young himself. He wanted a family to call his own. He'd like about 3 children so I hope you're ready for that.

He's the type of parent who is always on the sidelines cheering for his baby(ies) and is going to war with other parents when talking about their child. It can be embarrassing sometimes but at least he cares right?

He's definitely easier to trick. He folds for his kid(s) every time the puppy eyes get turned on much to your dismay. He loves the kid(s) and the kid(s) love him and wouldn't change anything about him.

Domestic Activities:
You would think spending all that time alone, he's pick up some serious cleaning skills but no. He's gotten better since he's gotten with you but overall, he's a surface level cleaner. If he sees something on the floor, hell pick it up. You just won't catch him cleaning the walls unless you ask him to.

He can make a mean dish or two, that by the way, aren't ramen. Oh yes, people, Naruto can cook down! But if you do ask him for Ramen, he'll just get you the package kind. Apparently, nothing beats the packet except the Ramen shop down the street.

Through all of that, his favorite domestic activity to do wish to put up dishes with you. It's intimate to him and through that, you guys have deep talks and or learn about each other's day.

Random things he does for you:
Before he got the idea of staying at the house, to spend some quality time with you, he'd clone himself and leave the clone to do his work while he skipped work to be with you. Of course, he got caught by Shikamaru one too many times though so he stopped.

It came out of nowhere but Naruto likes to bake? He bakes you, and the orphaned kids, cookies every month and puts smiley faces on the baggies. Just for you, he'll put a note in the bag full of romantic and or encouraging words.

 Just for you, he'll put a note in the bag full of romantic and or encouraging words