Slow Down (Hidan)

"Hey, can we talk for a second?" You asked.

You two were at your usual hangout, a bench in a secluded spot surrounded by a beautiful and peaceful garden. You met this strange guy here one Sunday after finding him here in your space of peace and quiet. Being the introverted person you are, you kept to yourself enjoying the summer breeze. That's when you heard it.

The sound of very faint sobbing. You knew it was coming from him and at first, you didn't want to make it worse by bothering him ,but you couldn't help it. So, you dug in your purse for a pack of tissues and gave it to the silver-haired man. And thus started a crazy rollercoaster of friendship which could probably turn into something more depending on how things go. Which is what you wanted to talk to him about today.

Usually, you guys would sit under the shade and enjoy each other's company and listen to him talk nonsense but that's not the case for today.

"Yeah? What about? Oi, don't tell make your creepy ass boss is on your back again. Do I have to beat the shit out of him?" He joked.

"Ah no no.  It's not that. It's about us."

He paused for a moment before continuing. "...What about us?"

"The other night, when I came over to... comfort you.... " You reminded him.

"...Yeah" he sat down on the bench looking elsewhere.

"Look, I know you know that we have feelings for each other. For heaven's sake, we kissed that night." You blurted out.

He stayed silent so you continued talking-calming down a bit of course.

"Could you...could you just be real with me? I mean, I've been trying to move carefully so you know that you can trust me. And I've curved so many people because I...want you Hidan." You sat down next to him and lifted his head up toward yours. You could see how vulnerable he was. He quickly got up and faced the other way.

"I'm...I don't know. I mean, you know I'm not good at showing my feelings and that I have trust issues."

"Hidan..."

"I'm just...scared to mess up something good. I was trying to avoid this conversation after we kissed the other night-"

"Which is why you've been dodging me all week?" You interrupted

Hidan sighed. You got up and walked up to him from and gave him a back hug. He was taken aback by your actions and tense up.

"Hidan, don't be afraid to feel this. I know it's scary but...at least try."

"Y/N..." Hidan slowly turned around to face you. You cupped his face and made him lean forward and kissed him slowly. You pulled away and out your forehead against him.

"I want you Hidan. Please, don't run away from me." You felt his hands grip your sides as he pulled you in for a deep kiss. He pulled away and looks you in your e/c eyes.

"I want you to Y/N. Don't get me wrong, I'm scared of being hurt again but I can't risk not trying. Who knows if I'll ever have another chance if I don't?"

You smiled widely at him gave him a peck on the lips. "I would have to agree."

"Besides," he said. "I'd probably kill myself for letting you kiss another guy." He joked

You playfully hit him lightly in the chest. "Shut up"