Chapter 1

Hello readers❤
Here is the first chapter of my first book 😊
..........................................................

Shourya's POV

"Get up! Get up!" Why am I hearing the voice of Rahul? This man doesn't even leave me alone in my dreams.

Idiot

"Shourya, get up!"

SPLASHHH

I woke up with a jolt when someone threw water on me.

Rahul was standing there with a bucket, laughing.

I gritted my teeth in anger.

"What is this, Rahul? What are you doing in my house early in the morning? And why did you throw water on me? Idiot!" I shouted at him

"Se-see your fa-face...you-you are look-looking like a gho-ghost" he said between his laugh.

That idiot was laughing, holding his stomach.

I'm going to kill him now.

I gave him a murderous look.

"Okay, okay, calm down." He said. I could see he was controlling his laugh, but again he burst into laughter.

"Rahul, stop laughing, otherwise I will break your teeth," I said, glaring at him.

"Okay, okay, see the timing, it's 9:00" he said, pointing at my wall clock. "And you are still sleeping like a panda here. Don't you want to go to the office today? For the past 15 minutes, I have been trying to wake you up. By not having any other option, I threw water on you."

I glared at him.

"Now I see you are fully awake. Now you don't even have to wash your face. And answer to your second question, I am here because aunty called me to have breakfast with y'all". He said this while showing his teeth like a monkey.

9:00 am? Oh, at night I went to a party, and there I got drunk.

I am still feeling sleepy.

"Now get out! I want to get ready," I said while getting up from my bed.

"I think God thought to make you a Panda but by mistake, he made you a human being" He said this and burst out laughing once more.

I think this man hit his head somewhere. Laughing like a mad man..

I glared at him,"Rahul, Go out before I kill you. I want to get ready," I warned him, to which he just rolled his eyes.

"Okay, okay, I'm going. Come fast, I don't want to be late because of you. Till then, I'm going to have breakfast made by aunty." He said by making that yummy face and left my room.
He can do anything for my mom's  food.

Hungry buffalo

Rahul is my childhood friend. I treat him as my real brother. He was always present in my upside-down world. He always supported my every decision. He is the only child of his parents. His father and my father are friends. My parents treat him as their own child.

I hurriedly went to the washroom and did my morning business. I wore my black suit and went downstairs. My mom, my younger sis Neha, and that hungry buffalo were eating their breakfast.

"Good morning, mom; good morning, Neha" I greeted them and kissed their foreheads.

"Good morning," they greeted me back.

"Where is dad, mom?

"Today your dad went to the office early," she said. "Come and have your breakfast," she said, and started arranging one plate for me.