Chapter 2

Shourya's POV

Rahul called one waitress and I was on my phone, replying my girlfriend Samaira's messages, then I heard a sweet voice. I averted my gaze from mobile to see the owner of that voice. It was a beautiful girl with brown eyes, dark long eyelashes and she had a waist length black hair which were tied into a ponytail. Her lips were painted with a red lipstick, and also she had a perfect figure which any man will fall for. She was talking to Rahul with a beautiful smile on her face.

'Stop it, shourya, she is just a waitress here,' my subconscious said and I quickly averted my gaze from her.

Then she asked me politely about my order. Hearing her talking with me made my heart skip a beat. I ordered one black coffee for me without glancing at her.

After sometimes she came to our table with our coffees. When she was keeping that coffee on the table, that coffee spilled on my suit. Nerve of this stupid girl.

My blood boiled in anger because these stupid girls can do anything to grab a rich man's attention.

"What the hell! are you blind? Is this the way you serve your customers?!" I shouted at her and stood up from my chair.

"I-i am sor-sorry, Si-sir" she stammered and tears formed in her beautiful eyes.

Beautiful? Shut up, Shourya!

"Stupid girl, if you don't know how to serve your customers, then why don't you leave your job?" I said angrily, her eyes widened with my question.

Khushi's POV

I was shocked, how can he shout at me like that?

"Shourya, calm down, she didn't do that intentionally" the other guy who was wearing a blue suit tried to calm him.

"I-I a-am re-really so-rry, s-sir. I really didn't do that intentionally" I apologized for my mistake once again, tears rolled down on my cheeks.

Till today, no one spoke to me like that.

"Sorry is the only word you know," he said by gritting his teeth.

"Cheap girl," he muttered under his breath but much audible to everyone.

How can someone be so heartless? He is using those types of words just because I spilled coffee on his suit by mistake.

A heartless person.

Nitya, Patel uncle and other staff were also gathered there, and all customers were looking at us, I felt humiliated in front of all. My head again started spinning, Nitya came beside me.

"Let it be, Shourya. Don't make a scene here, let's go" the other guy said to that Shourya guy.

"I apologize on behalf of my staff, Mr. Kapoor" Patel uncle apologized him.

"If she doesn't know how to work, then why don't you fire her?" He said in a cold tone, uncle just bowed his head.

All this happened because of me. Because of me, Patel uncle is apologising to that heartless man.

I am really hurt to see uncle like that.
I started feeling dizzy, but before I lost my balance, Nitya caught my arm "Khushi, are you okay?" She asked me in a worried tone.

I nodded.

"Shourya, let's go" that blue suit man dragged that Shourya guy from there, Shourya was glaring at me and giving me that disgusting look as if I was some trash.
I started feeling weak, and I lost my balance and slowly darkness consumed me.

Hi my lovely readers ..I know this is a short chapter but I hope y'all liked the chapter, please feel free to share your thoughts and please do vote and comment

Stay blessed.

Vel💕