Chapter 11

Shourya's POV

"Hey, buddy," Rahul came to my office without knocking on the door.

I ignored him and started doing my work.

"Hi, budddyy!" he yelled near my ear.

"What the hell was that Rahul?" I shouted at him.

Sometimes he is annoying.

"What?" He rolled his eyes. "I thought my friend became deaf, so I was checking  your ears," he said, shrugging his shoulders and sitting in the chair.

"Shoury-" he was interrupted by a knock on my cabin door.

"Come in," I said.

I looked up to see the person. Khushi entered my cabin while holding the  files that I had given her to complete.

She was looking beautiful in that yellow long-sleeve top and a blue pencil skirt. Her lips were painted with maroon lipstick.
She has a perfect figure. God knows how many girls are jealous of her and how many boys dies on her figure.

"Are you one of them?" My subconscious raised that question.

I hit back to reality when Rahul cleared his throat.

I looked at him. He was smirking.

I glared at him and then looked at Khushi.

"Mr. Kapoor, here are the files for which you had asked me to complete them" Khushi said, putting those files on my tables.

How did she complete these files so soon? There were almost twenty files.

"Are they complete?" I asked her in disbelief.

"Yes"

I was shocked. I didn't think that she would complete it this soon.

Woww..I am impressed.

By looking at her face, I can tell that she didn't sleep at night. Her eyes were slightly red and had dark circles under them.

"What files, Khushi?" Rahul asked her with a frown while looking at those files.

God, now I am doomed. Can't he shut his mouth for some time?

Then he looked at me. "Shourya, these are old files, and we already had this data with us, then why did you ask her to do this?"

Khushi was looking at me with a frown. I know maybe she is cursing me in her mind, but what can I do? I don't want her in my company.

"Oh, I didn't know that we already have that data," I said, acting as if I didn't know about it, and I started typing on my laptop.

"Khushi, you can go now," Rahul said to her politely.

After dismissing her, Rahul turned in  my direction.

"Get ready for the  questioning session, Shourya." I prepared myself.

"Shourya, I know you gave that work to her intentionally. You knew that those were old files, and we already have all that data with us. Then why did you ask her to do that work?" He asked me. I avoided his question and continued typing.

He came and closed my laptop, "What the hell, Rahul, can't you see I am working?" I asked him in anger, glaring at him.

He glared back at me."I am asking you something, Shourya!" He raised his voice.

I got up from my chair. "I don't want that girl in my company!" I also raised my voice.

Why does he always take her side?