Chapter 10 - "Magic"

Wanda and Seven burst through the medbay doors, frantically searching for the team, but they only found Bruce and Tony, running around the room, setting up equipment.

"What the hell is she doing here?!" Tony yelled at Wanda who was now helping them set up, moving several things with her mind at the same time, leaving Seven in awe.

"She wanted to come down Tony, I wasn't going to stop her"

Before Tony could respond, the medbay doors burst open again, a panicked Clint and Sam running in, holding Natasha's weak and bloodied body.

"Get her on the table now!" Tony yelled, and Bruce ran over getting ready to remove the bullets

"She's too weak Tony, Her body will shut down if I remove them now" Bruce replied, finally getting to see Natasha's almost lifeless form as he hooked her up to a machine to track her heartbeat. The beeping sound filled the room, relieving them all but it was weak and gradually becoming slower.

Seven was in shock, she couldn't move and so she watched from the back, unnoticed as everything happened in slow motion. 

She watched as both Tony and Bruce moved around her body, trying to save Natasha and she could see both Wanda and Clint crying on the other side of the room. Sam had left, going to notify the others of what had happened. 

Suddenly the beeping turned into one long noise and both men stood back in defeat, Bruce muttering "no" over and over while Tony just began yelling, angrily. 

Seven snapped out of her trance when the beeping stopped and she began walking towards Natasha's body, she was flatlining, basically dead already and Seven didn't know if she would be able to save her now but she shut her eyes and focused on the body and her thoughts.

"Bring her back!" Tony yelled, waving his hands at Bruce

"I can't" Bruce just shook his head, tears spilling from his eyes

"BRING HER BACK GODDAMIT BRUCE" Tony pounded the table, making everyone flinch at the sudden noise.

"I CAN'T TONY, DON'T YOU GET IT? I CANT"

Seven was trying to help Natasha but the loud screaming match wasn't helping her focus. "Could you both shut the hell up" She hissed at them while coming to a stop at Natasha's bedside, placing her palms to the woman's forehead.

Both men stopped yelling and all eyes turned to the teenager who was now right by Natasha's flatlining body, her palms against her skin. Tony had the urge to run over and pull her away but didn't, standing completely perplexed instead. 

Seven focused on her power, her thoughts being only of healing Natasha, blocking all the others from her mind. She had never attempted anything this big before, sure she had healed wounds but basically bringing back a dead body to life was something completely different, and she wasn't sure she could pull it off. 

Using up every last piece of energy she had, Seven screamed as a surge of power flowed through her body into her palms and she could feel herself becoming physically exhausted but she couldn't stop. Not when she was so close. She screamed again as several more power surges rushed through her body before she heard the machine beep again and she pulled her hands away, opening her eyes and seeing Natasha's chest moving again. She had done it. Seven breathed in relief before dropping to the ground, blacking out.

-----------------------

When Seven woke up again she was disorientated and confused but she soon remembered the events of what happened, and she felt proud of herself for pulling it off.