¤SIXTEEN¤

Saturday morning, a great day to start off Jungwon's errand.

He was currently infront of the bakery shop that Jake owns.

He wanted to talk to Jake so he could start clearing things out.

Entering, the scent of freshly baked breads and cookies slowly intimidating him.

"Good morning sir, how may I help you?" The cashier asked after seeing him enter.

"Is Jake here?"

"Oh he actually is. Lately he's always been here and this is very rare to happen." The cashier implied frowning.

"Why so?"

"Well, his 'friend' wasn't visiting him these past days so we employees might think they had a quarrel."

Jungwon was shocked by the answer. Damn, they do be knowing more than me.

"Oh yeah I'll be calling him." The cashier exited the scene.

Jungwon sat on a chair and waited. He couldn't resist the aroma coming from the kitchen so he had to make this quick before he even spend his money on cookies.

"Jungwon?"

"Hyung, is it alright to borrow a minute from you?"

"Sure." Jake sat infront of Jungwon still wearing his apron.

"I can't imagine you having a bake shop at such an early age hyung." Jungwon stated making Jake chuckle.

"Well, I wasn't really focusing on it but thanks to Seokjin-hyung, the bakery's still going."

"Wasn't he the owner of the ice cream shop beside the park?"

"Mhm, but he's putting it on his husband's care."

"Soo, the employee said you've been coming here for the past days which they said was very rare to occur. What happen?"

Jake's gaze went down. "Sunghoon's not visiting anymore." He paused then continue with an obviously fake smile. "But it's okay, with that happening I am able to focus on the business my dad gave me."

Jungwon felt sympathy, seeing his hyung faking a smile. "I know this is not okay hyung."

"What do you mean?"

"I know what you're feeling, getting avoided by the love of your life gives a big pain in your heart."

"He's not avoiding me he's just distancing himself to think about what happened."

"Hyung, he clearly is. Notice how he's not visiting you like before right? Him not visiting you anymore just proves it."

"I would have to disagree with that. He is just 'distancing' himself so he could rethink about his mistake." Jake kept on insisting.

"Hyung, stop protecting Sunghoon."

"I'm not, what I'm saying is not a form of protecting, because it is true."

"Hyung, stop it. The only thing for you to do is to talk to him."

"But I can't."

"You have a weak spot on him. I know he'd open up to you someday and now is the time. Doing this can regain our friendship back."

Jake didn't answer. "Hyung, please. I know how he feels about you."

"I can see how his face lights up seeing you, I know how he feels comfortable being with you. I know he likes you."

The staement made Jake look up. "Really?"

"I am not lying. So please if you could talk to him it would be a great help."

"I-I will." Jake said with a smile.

"Thank you hyung." Jungwon stood up and hugged the older. "I appreciate it."

"You're very welcome, so if you could excuse me and I'll be finishing my work so I could talk to him."

"Alright, thanks hyung."

Jungwon left the bakery shop with a big smile plastered on his face.