¤THIRTY-SEVEN¤

Time wasn't seemed to be in favor with the two.

It was so quick, no one even had the time to talk nor interact

Jay was staring at the floor so deep, having his own world.

Everyone around him was moving and was organizing his baggages into the car.

Staring long enough he had the ability to think through what's happening.

It was exactly two months when he went back to Korea and had atleast 6 weeks to persuade Jungwon.

Then he's fatuous father came and convinced him to sign the paper.

Jay somehow agreed which was known by the younger a day prior.

After a week when Jungwon confronted him about it and they fought.

And now, here he is packing things up getting ready to fly back to America.

"Hey, you have something deep going down?" A voice interrupted his train of thoughts.

"Jungkook-hyung, I don't want to go."

"It is what it is, Jay. At some point, your love story has to end."

"Huh? What love story?"

"Come on, everyone knows this is just a typical love story where someone makes a mistake and then the ending would start there. Everything in life ends."

"With your bitterness, I don't even know how you got yourself a boyfriend."

"Anyways, we'll be leaving in an hour. Like I said, everything ends." Jungkook told Jay before leaving to organize any unfinished matters.

Back in his own trance, he gave thought about it.

He didn't want this so called 'love story' to end with him leaving, he wanted it to end happily with Jungwon.

But faith wasn't agreeing to them, it has a different plan.

Maybe they weren't really meant for each other?

Meanwhile...

"Jungwon, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Now that you're allowing yourself to interact with us, how about Jay?"

"I still wouldn't." Jungwon said firmly.

"But, he's going-" Sunoo stopped and hesitated.

"He's going to what?"

"Why can't you forgive him? Jungwon, please make up."

"Do you think it's that easy to forgive, hyung?"

"He hurted me twice. I can't forgive him just like that."

"He's going back to America." Sunoo said it very fastly but was still processed by the younger.

"He what?!"

"He's father is commanding him to go there already."

Jungwon let out a laugh then was accompanied with more and was followed by tears.

"Really? Good for him." His lips were quivering.

"How is that good?" Sunoo was ridiculed by Jungwon's answer.

"He gets to move on from me and finally take actions with the contact he signed."

Sunoo noticed the tears threatening to fall. "Jungwon, tell me the truth."