¤THIRTY-FOUR¤

On the other hand, Heeseung and Sunghoon were together.

They went out for a nice cup of coffee for a good morning but the good instantly turned to bad when they received the message.

Immediately leaving the shop, Sunghoon went straight to get a cab and was followed by Heeseung.

Successfully getting a cab, Heeseung told the address and they went off.

"Don't even try hitting him, Sunghoon."

"I wouldn't." The younger's voice was dangerously low.

"You sure? You sounded like you could murder someone now."

"Is h even serious? Why would he do such thing?"

"I totally underdtand your anger but please don't even try clawing him off."

"I can kill anyone for my friend whom I treated as a younger brother."

"Isn't Jay your friend too?"

"I might not see him as one after what he did."

Heeseung just replied with a sigh. Silence was flowing all through the ride.

Moments later they finally arrived at the destination.

They went out, not forgetting to pay.

Instead of pressing the door bell, Sunghoon banged the gate.

"Excuse me-"

"I need to see Jay." He angrily replied at the guard.

"May I know who a-"

"Just call him."

"Alright, please wait here."

"Sunghoon, the guard was just doing his job why so serious?"

Heeseung observed the younger, his veins were already popping out and face red as a tomato.

After seconds, the requested guy came out. Meeting the other two.

Sunghoon, just like what Heeseung expected, grabbed the older's collar.

Pushing him onto the wall, he asked him. "Why?"

Jay, who was completely defenseless wasn't able to answer the single-worded question.

Meanwhile, Heeseung just stood there not even moving an inch at stopping the younger.

Sunghoon wasn't at it, raising his arms and balling it in a fist getting ready.

Then there was Jay who wasn't even trying to resist, he seemed ready to accept any punch from the younger.

Shutting his eyes tight, he waited for the fist but nothing came.

As he opened his eyes, he saw Sunghoon who was just holding his fist up in the air.

Completely emotionless, Sunghoon watched the older get confused.

"Why aren't you doing it? Come on I deserve it!" Jay shouted in frustration, not even noticing the tears falling.

"Why are you crying? Are you afraid?" Sunghoon questioned.

Jay who was very weak just plopped down, easily sliding from the younger's tight grip.

The other 2's head just followed his actions.

Heeseung who felt pity, brought Jay back up. "Jay, stand up."

Sunghoon who just stood there had learned something. That Jay was actually serious about Jungwon.

All this time, he doubted the older, he finally realized Jungwon's importance to Jay.

He truly loved the younger but couldn't do anything against his dad.

Jay was indeed here for a second chance from Jungwon.

Sunghoon finally mustered everything up, also helping Jay get up and guiding him to his room.

When they were inside, Sunghoon asked. "Why did you sign the contract."

"I had no choice. I thought dad wouldn't bother us anymore but he sent the contract to Jungwon."

"Are you aware of the consequences of signing the contract?" He continued asking like an officer.

"I-I do."

"Why bother signing it then?"

"I told you I had no choice."

"What would happen when you sign that?"

"I would be married obviously."

"Married to someone and having a relationship with Jungwon at the same time? That would be ridiculous."

Jay was silenced, Sunghoon was winning over him with the questions.

"Last question, do you really love Jungwon?"

Without hesitating, Jay answered.

"I do. Everything I'm doing right now is for him but I broke his trust. I know that was wrong but he was still my Jungwon. I have no idea if he's ever going to forgive me but if he does, I promise I'll prove everything to him."

"You promise you'd prove anything and never hurt him again?"

"You said it was your last question." Heeseung interrupted earning a glare from the youngers.

"I promise, I will if he ever gives me the second chance."

"He did but you just broke it. How would you pay that back."

"I may not be the best person but I promise I'd do anything."

"You see, I was angry because you broke Jungwon's heart again. He was our friend and you were his love so you doing that just hit a nerve at me. I'm sorry about that."

"I should be the one apologizing for the ruckus I made."

Heeseung sighed earning attention. "You know we can't really give an impact in restoring your realtionship because only you two can talk this out."

"But he isn't answering my calls."

"Exactly, even I would do the same. All I can tell is to give him time and try to talk to him but if he still refuses then I'm sorry, we can't do anything."

"Does it mean I have to just let go?"

"It depends actually, maybe we can talk to him for you but if he's tight with his decision, I'm afraid you have to."

Jay sighed, he knows he messed everything up. Still, he was truly ready to do everything for him to earn the trust back.

🙃🙂
Jungwon might not even forgive him after this. If so, what would happen to them?