¤THIRTY-NINE¤

On a hospital bed, Jungwon drastically got up.

Breathing heavily, he look around the room. White walls with only a table and couple of chairs around.

"Jungwon, you're awake. How are you?" His older cousin, Taehyung also got up from the chair he was sitting on then checked on the younger.

Jungwon, who was completely unaware of what was happening asked, "Where's Jay?"

The concerned look from the older fell and changed to a sad one.

"You chased him to the airport, remember?"

Jungwon looked down, his recent actions coming back altogether.

He now felt disconsolated, everything was real.

To his discontent, it was not a dream.

"He did left for good."

"Yes honey, I'll be calling the doctor." Taehyung said after leaving the younger.

"I never even got the chance to tell him that I forgive him." He told to no one in particular.

His very sad but this time, no tears was falling anymore.

Could it be that he accepted their fate already?

This time, all he did was smile despite the sadness overflowing.

All he thought about was the times he was with the older.

One of the best feelings is finding someone who really gets you.

A person who lets you be vulnerable and honest.

The kind of person who encourages you to push past your flaws because they accept you as you are.

Someone who never tells you that you're too much of this and too little of that because to them you're just enough for everything they love.

And that is why Jungwon chose to smile, because he found that exact person but sadly they weren't for each other.

He heard the door open and saw Taehyung with the doctor.

"Good morning Jungwon, how are you feeling?" The doctor asked.

"A bit dizzy, my heads spinning."

"Alright. First of all, the reason for your sudden collapsing was your blood rate; it was very low. You are not getting enough nutrients for your body. From now on, you should start eating properly, yeah?"

Jungwon nodded despite not understanding what the doctor was actually talking about.

"And lastly, you can get discharged by tomorrow already. I'll be giving the medications you're going to intake starting the day after."

"Thank you, Mr. Hwang."

"No problems, I'll be living both of you now."

After seeing the doctor leave, Taehyung started talking.

"How are you?"

"Hyung, that question was asked 3 times already."

"I mean, currently with you and Jay?"

"I'm not really sure but..."

"But what?"

"I can't really describe how I feel but somehow I feel like I've moved on?" Jungwon was really unsure but he felt very free and independent now.

"Really? You've moved on?"

"I guess so."

Just after, the door opened showing all 5 of his friends with foods to cheer him up.

When they entered, they were very shocked with the smile Jungwon was wearing.

They actually expected him to be as agonized as before but currently, he acted the opposite.

"Hi guys!" Jungwon greeted them enthusiastically.

This act made Jake cry, Sunghoon supporting him.

"Why are you crying?"

"He got amnesia didn't he?" Jake broke out sobbing.

"What? No, I didn't!" The patient retorted.

"Then why are you so smiley?" Ni-ki asked getting confused at Jungwon's actions.

"Nothing, I just feel like it."

"After what happened?" Sunoo was also confused as Ni-ki.

"I see you brought foods, can I have some?" The patient tried to change thr topic but the friends wasn't getting swayed.

"Tell us, do you feel happy about Jay leaving?" It was now Sunghoon's turn to ask.

"Sometimes you have to forget how you feel and think of what you deserve. And I deserve the food so gimme!"

They looked at each other hesitantly and eventually gave the patient his food.

"So, today the CEO is now asking me to go back to America. You see I have to pack my things and leave immediately. Are you okay with that Jungwon?" Taehyung stood up and hugged the younger.

"This soon?"

"Mhm."

"Do you have a sticky note and a pen with you?" Jungwon asked the group.

Jake brought out the needed things and handed it to thr younger.

Jungwon wrote something on it and took out a pack of food from the bag, pasting the sticky note unto it.

"I guess you're going for his wedding right? Mind giving to this to him hyung?"

"Of course." Taehyung gladly took it and left the hospital after giving the younger a kiss in the younger's forehead.

"So, bother telling us how you moved on that easily?" Heeseung asked after the surrounding silence among them.

"I realized that the reason I was struggling was because I was just willing to grow but wasn't ready to let go. So right now, I have learned and knew that I had to let go."

"That means you're really accepting what state you're currently in?"

"Hyung, you can only move on when you accept that it's not really in your fate."

"You're really strong Jungwon, if I was you I could not even smile a bit."

"One of the most courageous decisions you'll ever make is to finally let go what is hurting your heart and soul."

"Last one, do you still love him?"

"Of course I do." Jungwon answered, looking at the window pane as a tear escaped from his eyes.

And Jungwon lets go of Jay and their 'relationship'...