¤THIRTY-EIGHT¤

On the other side, Jungwon was freaking out.

Ni-ki stopped by the apartment and dolefully gave the letter.

After reading it, he was crying over and over again.

He was convinced that he should probably try and chase out after the older.

He still loves him and was willing to forgive him.

Finally calming down, he took his shoes in and sprinted towards the said location.

Thankfully, the airport was just a few kilometers away.

He was willing to run that far just for Jay.

Bumping into several people, he smoothly and hastily passed by the streets.

'Please don't go' Jungwon kept on whispering as he run and run towards the airport.

He never thought of the cab or any transportation for those who were wondering(he wanted the drama-like one).

Just a couple of blocks away and he can already see the airport's sign.

Having his hopes up, he ran the fastest he could in he's entire life.

"Jay, let's go." Hearing the voice, Jay stood up and walked towards the entrance.

Every step he took felt very heavy and it seemed like something was pulling him and telling him to not go.

Stopping his tracks, he looked around the airport. Seeing various people but was expecting for Jungwon to actually appear.

No Jungwin was present there so he continued walking.

But once again, he stopped now looking outside the premises throught the glassed walls.

Scanning through, he was distracted by Jungkook's voice.

"Hey Kid what are you doing? Let's go before we even get late."

Complying, he dreadfully walked up towards the tunnel that leads to their private plane.

Just a few steps away and the airport was near.

Jungwon slowly walked up the airport and was stopped by the security.

The guards must have mistook him as a suspicious person because of his shabby look.

"Please, I need to look for someone."

"May I know his name, sir?"

"Park Jeongsong." Jungwon talked fast wanting to end the conversation and find the older.

"You mean the son of-"

"Yes! It's him, can I go now?"

The two guards looked at each other for a moment. "Perhaps, you may proceed sir."

After hearing the permission he entered the port.

The area was very crowded so it gave him a hard time finding Jay.

Looking through the crowd, he pushed forward and looked for a certain Jay.

The sudden urge to look up made him do it and there he was.

Staring at Jay, who stared back at him.

As if in slow motion, everything stopped.

Jungwon wanted to push his tiny self through the crowd but it was no use.

Jay smiled at him from afar before finally entering the plane.

"No!" Jungwon screamed and tried to enter the tunnel.

The attendants didn't gave him the permission to pass through since the plane was instantly taking off.

"Please, let me in! Jay's at the plane!" Jungwon shouted, pleading at the attendants who was not having any of it.

He saw the plane started to move, making him more desperate.

Tears continuously flowed from his pale face.

And then there it was, the plane finally took off.

"No!" All Jungwon could do was to kneel down and cry his eyes out.

"I need him." He croaked out. The attendants finally feeling pitty for the poor boy.

"I forgive you." Was the words Jungwon could speak out after collapsing on the floor.

Jay who was on the plane was also crying.

He saw the younger for the first time after the whole week they didn't meet.

From afar, he saw how petite and pale Jungwon was.

How he wanted to caress the younger in his arms but he couldn't.

He was stupid for not even running back.

All he did was to smile and enter the plane like nothing happened.

He was also crying and pleading all by himself.

Why did he not come back for the younger?

For him, just seeing the younger actually run for him just proves his love.

But he was foolish, why didn't he run back for the poor boy.

All he could now is to cry and cry until his eyes can't take it anymore.

"I love you, Jungwon."

Sorry😔