¤TWENTY-NINE¤

"Sir, your father's here to visit you."

Quickly getting up of bed, Jay fixed every thing in his bed then sat casually.

A tall bulk man appeared in his door, wearing the finest suit while standing in a very straight posture.

"Dad, how are you?" Jay forced a smile bringung his hands up the air.

"My mood's alright but it would be better if you agree."

"Agree to what? By the way, what are you here for?"

"I know you know what I'm here for." The older was getting irritated at the latter's hypocrisy.

"But I don't know what you're talking about?" It was clear that Jay was trying to irritate his father so he could leave early.

"Stop acting dumb and sign the contract already!"

"I won't." The younger retaliated.

"Do I have to force you?"

"You can't. You said you're giving me 2 months."

"You have 22 days and I'm sure you aren't making progress."

"What makes you say that? I can turn everything within the span of those remaining days."

"Jay, remember that signing that contract would mean a lot with your finance."

"Tell me, why do you have to insist me to that? The money you're holding is from my mother!" Jay stood up from the bed.

"You have no rights to raise your voice at me!"

"I have, and you don't have the rights at mom's money!"

"I'm her husband and I have the rightful rights!"

"And I'm her son, I have the rights of half the money you are holding!"

"I told you I'd give your share when you sign that contract." His father calmed down, slowly approaching his son.

"All you have to do is sign that." The older pointed at the contract resting on the table.

"I won't and would never sign anything you're forcing me."

"You don't know what I'm capable of. I can make that boy you like to leave you anytime." His dad challenged and warned him at the same time.

"Oh, I know what you're capable of but I have more capability of avoiding that."

"Don't be surprised when the boy finds out about these." The older walked across the door, stopping his tracks then turning his head back.

"What's his name again? Yang Jungwon?"

Jay's eyes widened, he was afraid about what his dad might do to the poor boy.

"What are you planning to do?"

"I have something in mind, Jay. Would you want to know?"

Jay was trying his best not to get mind-tricked by his father but he was curious and didn't want to put his love in danger.

"All you have to do is sign the contract and I wouldn't bother you anymore."

"You promise you would never tell Jungwon about this? And you promise you'd never lay a finger on him?"

"Promise concealed."

Jay couldn't help but sigh, he promised not to give his father the satisfaction he wants but by the mention of his love, he could give it to the old man.

Seeing his father's sly smirk, Jay forwarded to the table.

His father gladly gave him a pen which was completely irritating to Jay.

Grabbing the pen, he heaved another sigh.

The pen's tip touched the paper and started filling the blank line.

He lifted his hand and looked at the paper, another sigh and a guilty look from his face.

There was his signature written on the right place of the piece of paper with another on the other side.

To his father's satisfaction, the contract was respectfully signed by two particular people.

The marriage contract was signed.

✨GRAMMY, FUCK YOU✨
-the favoritism was very obvious. Also using BTS for clout and views🥱