{Chapter 41} My experiences with Blaise

I've never really talked about him, I'm sorry LTHSIEHRHSHE

~~~~

1. I was actually for once outside alone, deciding whether I should continue this mental breakdown or just act like nothing happend and go to my next class.
I was still deep in my thoughts until Blaise and Pansy approached me and they asked me if I was okay.
I said yes, so Pansy was like "you sure" and I was like "yes😈".
Then she left, and only Blaise and I were left.
(He's actually a pretty good friend of mine, we're besties ig)
He hugged me and told me that Pansy has been annoying him for 20 minutes straight talking about her grades-
We talked and he told me that it was time for lunch so yeah, that's that.
He's pretty nice in my dr🤷‍♀️

2. Him and I were laughing about how stupid Draco his hair looked after the explosion (caused by me) in potions in the Slytherin common room.
Draco walked in and sat next to Blaise, and looked at us as if he wanted to murder us.
We laughed even MORE, IT WAS SO FUNNY, HOLD ON I'M DYING AHSHEHSH
Ok. I'm back. 😳

3. Him and I were learning for herbology, but then he stopped and ran away.
It was so random-
I ran after him, and after 2 minutes I lost him.
I went back, studied some more and well, I went back to the dorms, until Blaise ran up to me and said that we got to perform for the hufflepuffs.
HAHAHDGGWGWGWGJ, I ONCE TOLD HIM ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVED PERFORMING THERE AND SINCE THEN WE HAVE BEEN PERFORMING TOGETHER, SOMETIMES WITH DRACO TOO

4. We were spying on Tom Riddle bc we both didn't had any classes that day, Tom Riddle immediately saw us and speed walked to us and I almost died right there, but Blaise grabbed my hair (fuck that hurts) and ran away with me.
He apologised but🙄

5. We stayed up all night with Luna, yeah he doesn't really like her but we were drunk.
(I begged Severus for some good ass drinks and well, he did, but I needed to promise him that I will not sing inappropriate songs anymore. I'm still gonna do it tho.)
Until Draco and this random ass dude ruined it! They said that they would tell the professors if we wouldn't go to bed. :(

~~~~