Talking about some stuff

I only said that people are allowed to dislike a fictional character 🤨They've said that I'm saying rude stuff about Draco while I never did, I literally double checked😭

They've said that I'm saying rude stuff about Draco while I never did, I literally double checked😭

"Oh no😱 someone calls Draco a bully🥺 he's so misunderstood.."
Or that they ain't getting no respect while I literally ain't disrespecting them..

I've been called a Nazi for liking Lucius, Snape, Bellatrix, etc, why you acting like this is such a huge problem anyways?
It's a fictional character?
People can like him or dislike him, why are you gonna make a whole post about that?

Oh and they also made a post saying that "Lucius betrayed his own son"
Yeah no, they most likely never read the books or even watched the movies.

(It's totally fine if you didn't do that btw, but making shit up without knowing anything about it? Aha no ty)

I never really want to talk about shit like this, but they're low-key calling me a bad person because of this, which I'm not at all.

By the way, I still like Draco stans (the ones who read this shitty book are the best bc they ain't toxic like the some tik tokkers), so don't worry about that.

Hp stans on tik tok are very scary and I do not know how to even understand them at this point, Rin (idk they have an username with Rin in it, sorry if it's not their actual name) is the only tik tokker I like.
They shift for Severus and honestly omg, their story times are amazing and it's just wow
Truly an amazing person

Anyways, my lovely draco simps, I love y'all, don't worry about this chapter, just wanted to share this, I don't hate y'all, I won't ever hate y'all, have a great day/night/idk.

This is of course not even that important but it triggers me and I needed to get if off of my chest.

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!
⚠️ MENTION OF AB!U$E AND RAC!SM⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~

I'm gonna start sharing more important stuff in this book tho, example:
The stuff which has been going on in England is NOT OKAY.
Poc people are getting stabbed, abused, called slurs, etc, just because they lost.
Their football/soccer player is black and now they're saying that it's his fault.
It's not, they just didn't win, that's not fully his fault.
I am absolutely disgusted by this, how can you be so heartless?
Oh and they're doing more, take a look at what's happening to the Italian people as example.
They didn't get to leave in peace either.
This is absolutely not okay, I would love it if y'all could talk about this (more), if you're able to ofc.
And please stay safe, especially if you live in England right now!