{Extra chapter} ❤️❤️

Hi lovely idiots 😍

So today I just wanted to talk, nothing special probably 🥰

If you haven't shifted yet, please don't think that you're unable to shift.
And don't worry if you're doing it right or wrong.
There's absolutely no wrong way to shift!
I've said this many times before, but I'll say it again.
Shifting isn't hard. Believing in yourself is hard (for some).
Shifting isn't about the universe allowing you to shift, it's fully you who is gonna do this.
Not anyone or anything else will do this for you.
You're the one in control, you have the power to shift.
Subliminals aren't necessary, scripts aren't necessary, etc.
Also I've learned that safe words aren't necessary either!
In my first chapter (when I still relied on shift tok, help) I said that it's NECESSARY to have a script.
Apparently it's not true, and luckily some people told me that.
So here I am, fixing my mistake 🤩🤩

Back to the subject.
Imagine how happy you'll be once you finally shift, talking to your favourite persons, exploring your favourite place, listening to your favourite music while dancing with your comfort character(s).
Imagine how confused your comfort character(s) are when you scream once you see them for the first time.
Imagine how hot their hands look when they-

Sorry ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Close your eyes and imagine all of this, their faces, you being so excited and happy when you've finally shifted, listening to your comfort character(s) while you try to stay calm and not scream and jump off a roof.

Look if I would imagine all of this I would think of ehm
Yes
Me and Lucius walking outside bc we going to look for a horse (shut up I want a horse) while I snatch his hand to look at it🤪👋
And him not caring ofc bc I do this all the time, he's aware of my hand kink and doesn't give a shit most of the time.
Once we were in this store and I was staring at his hand and he was like 😁🤬😁
And I was like🧐🧐🧐🧐
So he turned around and was like👿👿👿
And I was like 🧐😲😭🏃‍♀️
I stopped staring, once we left I ofc grabbed his cane and walked around with it because who the fuck wouldn't want to do that???
Short explanation: he didn't get his cane back until we were home🥰🥰

Okay I do not know how this went from giving y'all motivation to me sharing a wonderful shifting experience.

Anyways

⚠️ KIND OF IMPORTANT?? ⚠️

FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I WANT TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AGAIN
PLS ASK SOME QUESTIONS RIGHT HERE!!!!!!

FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I WANT TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AGAINPLS ASK SOME QUESTIONS RIGHT HERE!!!!!!

NullSprinklefellow