When You Play Uno

Hey everyone! I know this book is finished, but I wanted to add this last chapter. I may still add updates to it on Quotev, should I put those updates on here too? Anyway, if anyone actually read this, thank you for the support and 1 million reads! <3

Leo

You were teaching Leo and Splinter the basics of how to play Uno before the family game night began. All three of you were in the kitchen, sitting around the table. Master Splinter didn't get very competitive about it, but Leo, surprisingly, did. The ninja master sat back to enjoy the show, placing his cards down whenever his turn came.

You quickly placed a red skip down, seeing that Leo had two cards left. He frowned at you. Little did he know, you had a sinister scheme up your sleeve. Splinter placed a draw two down.

"Ha!" The blue and green leader gloated, happy to see you fail at the game.

You smirked at your boyfriend. "Oh, Leonardo, never underestimate your enemy." You slapped down another draw two on top of Sensei's. "We're playing stacks this round, my love."

"Since when?" He grumbled and began snatching his four new cards. "You're cheating somehow."

"How am I cheating? You are literally watching my every move!" You laugh evilly. "Besides, you knew we were playing stacks because you put three cards down in order to get your Uno."

Sensei tried to hide the smile on his face as he placed down a blue six, since you had changed the color with your blue draw card. Deciding to hold onto your good card, you place a blue card on top of his. Leo grins, wasting no time slapping a draw four on the table. Sensei hummed before placing his own draw four down.

Leo's blue eyes locked with yours in amusement. "Looks like it's a good thing we're playing stacks after all. Draw eight, my love."

His grin faltered when you began to laugh. You blew him a kiss right before you placed your own draw four on the table. "Draw twelve, Lame-o-nardo. Oh, and Uno." You mimicked the Debbie Ryan hair tuck.

"You're cheating! I just know you are! You didn't have that card a second ago!" Your boyfriend complained as he took a chunk of the deck and added it to his hand.

Under the table, you and Splinter high-fived each other. The remainder of the "good" cards sat in a small stool between the both of you.

Raph

"I'm not playing that stupid game!" Raphael said about twenty minutes ago. Now, he was addicted.

You, April, Casey, and Raphael were all playing Uno together. Raph managed to win a round and his ego was suffocating the entire room. You decided to mellow out his confidence when you managed to get a good set of cards. You changed the direction in the middle of the game, reversing it back to Casey.

"Wow, okay. That's not enough to stop me, babe." He smirked and bumped his shoulder against yours.

Casey put down a green card to match your reverse. April winked at you and reversed the order again. Raphael grumbled in frustration, but said nothing. Once again, Casey played a card. You searched your hand and found a blue skip you could place on top of Casey's blue nine card.

Raph rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Okay, haha, stop."

You looked at him innocently. "Stop what? That was the only blue card I had."

"That's cap and you know it!" He raised his voice some. "I saw that blue two that you drew from the deck earlier."

April and Casey fell out laughing as you stared at your boyfriend. "Raph! You can't look at my cards." You pulled your section of the deck close to your chest.