When He Blushes

Just updated the cover photo for the book. Do you guys like it?

Leo

You were with a group of your female friends at the mall. You all decided to try on random dresses that you found. The one you chose was a (f/c) dress. Once you tried it on, you discovered that it was a little tight in the... Chest area.

Leo said he would meet you at the mall, but he came earlier than expected. As you stepped out the changing room into view of all of your friends, you saw Leo with his jaw dropped, blushing. He looked as if he was trying to find words to say, but the only thing that his mouth seemed to be able to fathom was a bunch of gibberish.

"I'm, just going to go... Change back now." You blush and run back to the changing room.

When you came back out, changed in your original clothes, Leo was sitting with his hands covering his face. You removed his hands, kissing him.

"You should see how red your face is right now." You laugh.

"S-shut up! It's not my fault you decided to wear revealing clothes!" His blushed darkened, if that were even possible at this point.

"Aw, is Captain Leo embarrassed?"

"Why would I be embarrassed to have such a beautiful girlfriend? But let's try not to expose too much to anyone except me okay?" He grinned.

You lightly slapped his arm. "You are truly disgusting."

Raph

You were changing out of your school clothes into something more comfortable. You lifted your shirt above your head once you reached your room. You search for another shirt to wear.

You heard Raph's voice a few doors down, sounding as if he were getting closer. Before you could lift your (f/c) shirt and put it on, your door opened to reveal none other than Raphael. He blushed and covered his eyes with his hand, clearing peeking through his fingers.

"Raph, what the heck! The door was closed for a reason!" You yelled.

"Lock it next time then!" He yelled back.

"It's not my fault you broke my lock last week!" You yelled, pulling your shirt down.

"Donnie, come fix (y/n)'s lock!" He stormed off, his blush darkening.

Donnie

It doesn't usual take much to make Donnie blush. He was in his lab working on the patrol buggies, you assisting him by handing Donnie the tools free asked for.

It was a hot day outside and in the sewers, so you took off your over shirt, leaving a (f/c) tank top on.

Donnie rolled himself from under the vehicles for a break. Once his eyes found you, he was a blushing mess.

"What's gotten you so shaken up?" You inquired, placing a screwdriver back into the box.

"N-nothing. I just over heated a bit." He looked at you, but quickly turned back around.

"Are you sure? You seem a little uneasy..."

"J-just pull up your shirt above your... chest! It's kind of taking my attention away from my projects."

"What do you mean?" You looked down, pulling the top of your shirt up.

"By Darwin's beard, I swear you must really want to turn me on!" He blushed even more, stomping out of the lab.

"I didn't even do anything!"

Mikey

You were walking in the sewers when you heard footsteps. Slowly, you turned around to see if anyone was following you. Before you came down, you did the routine check of your surroundings and saw no one. You slowly backed up until you ran into something.

You figured it was a wall, until you felt the object start to squirm around. You jumped and turned your phone light on towards whoever it was. Thankfully, it was just Mikey in his human form. You noticed he was blushing slightly.

"Why are you blushing?" You inquired.

"Well, you kind of... Pushed yourself up against my uh..." He blushed darker.

You felt your face heat up a little. "Oh sorry."

He laughed a little and scratched the back of his neck. "Don't be. Technically, it was my fault." He winked and walked away.

"Michelangelo Hamato! You get back here!" You chased after him.

Casey

He was spending the first half day with a group of friends, since you could not meet up with him until later. He attempted to boast about your relationship; however, he did not notice you walk up behind him.

"So, have you hit it yet, Jones?" His friend laughed.

"Is that even a question?" Casey smirked.

You rolled your eyes. "You must be talking about him hitting his head, because he certainly doesn't 'hit' anything nor anyone."

He blushed darkly, turning slowly to see you behind him. He scratched the back of his neck nervously and took a step backwards. His friends laugh at his embarrassment, clapping his shoulder.

"H-hi love. How are you?" He mumbled.

"Casey, I think we need to talk." You grabbed him by his ear.

"Ow! Let go! I'm sorry!"