How you Spend Your Free Time

(F/r) -favorite restaurant
(F/e)- favorite entrée
(F/m)- favorite movie
(F/b)- favorite band/musician
(F/s)- favorite star/celebrity

When everyone is not out saving the world, playing/practicing a sport, in school, or doing homework, you and (y/t/c) like to spend your time together.

Leo

Leo would normally either watch Space Heroes or help you train/meditate. However, you both wanted to go out today.

Hand in hand, the two of you walked down the sidewalk together. You both decided on (f/r), each deciding to order (f/e).

Raph

You are always fangirling to Raph about (f/b). He promised himself that one day he would buy you tickets to a concert. And that day was today.

Hand in hand, the two of you walked to your seats. The lights dimmed and you squealed with joy. Raph simply rolled his eyes, but smiled.

After the concert, you kissed Raph quickly and ran to your room, leaving a smirking, but blushing, Raph at your door.

Donnie

Bowling was something that Donnie was good at, so he decided he would take you bowling every once in a while. Since he could easily calculate the best positions/angles, he would knock down strike after strike.

You were pretty good at bowling too, but you weren't as good as Donnie.

As you were leaving the alley, you happened to run into (f/s) and took pictures with them.

Mikey

Mikey loves movies and TV. He took you to see (f/m) in a drive-in theater. He drove the Party Wagon there and bought popcorn and drinks.

After the movie, you went to the lair to watch a Crognard the Barbarian marathon.

Casey

Ice skating came easily to him since he was so good at hockey. Every so often Casey would bring you there during one of his extra practices.

These practices would last about five minutes before he would drag you out onto the ice.