When He's Sick/Healing

Leo

You've been at Leo's side since you saved him. You bandaged his cuts and tended to his bruises.

He was asleep for a few hours before he finally woke up again. "(Y/n)?"

You grabbed his hand, "Yes, Leo?"

"Thanks... For everything," he coughed.

"You're welcome. How are you feeling?"

"I have a headache and my body hurts. Other than that, I'm fine." He laid back down.

"I'll go into Donnie's lab and see if he has some pain medication."

You grabbed a cup, filled it with water, and took the pills and water to Leo. You kissed cheek and sat down next to him.

"What did I do to get a perfect girl like you?" He smiled and kissed you.

You laughed,"I'm not perfect."

"In my eyes you are. No one else compares nor could they ever matter to me as much as you do." He grabbed your hand and you smiled at him.

"The feeling's mutual. Now go to sleep, you'll need the rest for tomorrow."

"Yes ma'am," he kissed your forehead and laid back down.

"Goodnight Captain Weo," you laughed as you turned off the lights.

Raph

"Raph, just let me take your mask off!" You struggled to pull his mask off against his will.

"No! My eye is fine!" He limped away from you.

"Raph, it's swollen and I'm pretty sure you have a black eye. So, come on."

You sat him down on the couch. He still struggled to keep his mask. You looked at him and kissed him.

You pulled away and froze when you saw his face without his mask.

"What is there something on..." He felt his face and then looked at your hand.

"Give that back!"

"Oh, don't whine. You look great without it."

You placed an ice pack on his eye and sat next to him. You smiled as you watched the blush creep onto his face.

Donnie

You had already tied a sling around Donnie's arm. Now your next task was to get him to lay down.

"Donnie, you need to rest."

"But I was almost done figuring out the difference in-" he sneezed interrupting his sentence.

"Donnie..."

"Fine," he sighed.

You gave him a box of tissue, which he quickly went through. You went into the kitchen to bring him some water.

"Don't even think about Don."

You hear him groan in frustration and turned around to see him in front of the lab doors.

Mikey

"(Y/nnnnnn)," Mikey dragged out your name.

"Yes Mikestar?" You laughed lightly.

"My foot hurts. Can you give the stinky triplets a rub?"

You turned around to see Mikey with a childish grin on his face. He wiggled his feet in front of you.

"Oh, no. No, no, no. I'm not massaging those."

You moved his foot back onto his bed and placed an ice pack on his ankle. Mikey poked his arm in different places.

"Ow, ow, o-"

"Why are you doing that?" You grabbed his arm gently.

"I don't know. It didn't really hurt though."

You shook your head and kissed his forehead. "You need to rest."

"I got too much energy, dudette! Nothing can make Dr. Prankenstein-"

You turned off the lights and Mikey instantly fell asleep.

Casey

Casey had a black eye, busted lip, and bruises all over his body. He coughed every once in a while when breathing.

You searched through the freezer and found a frozen bag of peas for Casey's eye.

"Ew, no I don't want that on my eye. Peas are disgusting," he pushed your hand away.

"You're not eating it. It's going on your eye. Here."

He pushed your hand away again and pouted like a kid. You sighed and tried again. You kissed him and placed the bag on his eye while he was still dazed.

"No fair."

"Life's not fair, Case," you sat next to him and smiled.

If you have any scenarios you want me to write, now would be a good time. I'll write them in the order commented/popularity.

The next one I'll be working on is another sports chapter: when they play shirts and skins w/ their teammates.

I bet you can guess what team the turtles/Casey will be on ;)