Cam's Besties

November 26th 2023
2:22 pm

Third Person:

It was now almost 2:30, Hannah had been feeling a bit better and Cameron was about 98.999% better. Ryland, Hannah and Cam were about to leave for Hype House.

"You sure you don't just wanna take my car" Ryland asked Hannah.

"Babe, were not staying tonight. Cam has school tomorrow and I hav work, I gotta make a today's shift tomorrow" Hannah groaned.

"Kay" Ryland huffed wanting her and Cam to stay the night. The three went down to the garage where Cam decided to go in Ryland's car as Hannah drove on her own. After a while Ryland and Cam had arrived first, and Hannah pulled up only a few minutes after.

"Look who's here" Thomas smiled as he gave Hannah as hug, as Ryland, Hannah and Cam reached the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh! It's the girl who exposed her life while she was sleep deprived!" Nick laughed as he gave his old friend a hug.

"Ahhh Hannah the bad bitch is here!" Nikita laughed as she came round the corner.

"KITA!" Cam yelled as she ran up to Nikita, giving her a giant hug.

"Bitch what bout me?" Larray asked as him and Brady followed after Nikita.

"Hai Lawwy" The 2 year old smiled as Larray picked her up to give her a hug before passing her off to Brady. A few days ago Ryland and Hannah had a date night, and Cam needed to be babysat. Again it was 3am and she decided to hav Nikita babysit, who needed help from Larray who needed help from Brady.

"Brady gimme back my baby" Hannah groaned as she made grabby hands at Cam.

"No way bitch" Cameron laughed as Brady stuck out his arms so Cam was only a few inches away from her Mom's face.

"Cameron." Hannah scolded. Nick, Nikita, Thomas, Brady, Larray, Ryland, Hannah and of course Cameron all sat at the dining table or at least the half that still wasn't broken.

"Babe, you wanna film that video?" Ryland whispered to Hannah.

"Yeah" Hannah whispered back. She felt her fans, or who ever still knew she existed needed an explanation on where she went, Cam and literally everything after April 26th 2020. The two left to Ryland's room, to film the video.

"Aye wassup YouTube" Ryland laughed as he turned on the Camera.

"Hi" Hannah smiled as she waved to the Camera before sitting next to Ryland, who was stationed on the floor at the foot of his bed.

"So most of you have prolly seen Han's post" Ryland smiled as he pulled her in for a hug, giving her nuggies once again (pronounced noog-ies)

"Stawp" Hannah groaned as she tried pulling his hand away from her head.

"HANNAH, NIKITA FUCKING CORRUPTED YOUR CHULD CAM PUSHED ME IN THE POOL!" Larray yelled as he threw the bedroom door open, followed by Nikita who had Cam on her hip. The two girls were laughing in stitches.

"Kid was already corrupted" Hannah responded as Cam jumped down from Nikita's hip and went to give Ryland and Hannah each a hug.

"Oh shit" Nikita muttered as she realized that they had interrupted Cam's parents explanation video.

"Uhh we'll get Brady to settle this" Larray smiled before pushing Nikita and Cam our of the room.

"Bye Mommy, bye Daddy" Cam giggled before the door shut.

"That was interesting" Hannah smiled.

"Anywhore this is my Boyfriend" Hannah smiled before giving Ryland a peck on the cheek.

"And that was our daughter" Ryland smiled. He had been smiling this whole time, but wasn't sure why.

"You guys might be wondering where I've been for the past 3 years..." Hannah trailed off.

"Basically," Hannah began.

"Basically," Ryland mocked.

"BASICALLY, I found out I was pregnant with Ryland's baby and hoped on a plane to England, and only told Josh, Nessa and my parents" Hannah said before putting on a innocent smile.

"Oh yeah, uhhh her Dad lives in England so its not that dramatic" Ryland added.

"This is the most awkward video ever" Ryland muttered.

"Just end it here then" Hannah replied.

"At 3 minutes?" He asked.

"Be like Alex" The grey eyed girl smiled. With that she turned off the camera.

"Ima just upload it, don't bother editing" She smiled before sitting in his lap. We can just say that Ryland was very uhh very horny.

"Bad boy" Hannah pretend to shame him as he grew hard.

"You gonna help me with this or no?" The curly haired boy asked his Girlfriend.

"Nah, that's more of a YOU problem. Plus last time we fucked I got pregnant so no" Hannah replied before standing up and skipping out of the room leaving Ryland uhh very hard.

Once she got to the kitchen she recived a text

Bitch Ass🍆❤️

Bitch Ass🍆❤️
cum back

Shawty Bae🔫
no

Bitch Ass🍆❤️
but i'm horny

Shawty Bae🔫
not really in the ✨mood✨

Bitch Ass🍆❤️
fine

Bitch Ass🍆❤️
i'll fuck angel

Shawty Bae🔫
hav fun w/that

Bitch Ass🍆❤️
fuck u

Shawty Bae🔫
we both know u want too

Bitch Ass🍆❤️
bitch
read 3:19pm

"What are you smiling at?" Mia giggled. Hannah felt her face heat up right before Nick laughed

"Ooh Han's blushingggg" Earning a light slap on the arm. Hannah was in fact blushing. Blushing very hard, harder than Ryland's dick.

i'll update later
not rlly feeling myself rn

k, bye i love u - DARCYSBITCH