Birthday Round Two

December 14th 2023
8:22 pm

Third Person:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone screamed as Ryland entered the kitchen. 

"The fuckkkk" Ryland asked as he looked around the kitchen, to see a bunch of his friends, aswell as his daughter.

"Happy birthday!" Cameron squealed as she ran up to her father, hugging his leg as she was literally a foot tall.

"Thanks kid" Ryland smiled as he picked up the girl, messing with her hair.

"Where's Hannah?" Ryland asked Cami in a hushed tone.

"I don't knowww" She said suspiciously.

"Ryland go check your room" Thomas said. Ryland walked downstairs to his room, opening the door to see presents on his bed, aswell as balloons that had covered half the room.

"Boo!" Hannah said as she threw open the closet door.

"Oh you're in the closet again?" Ryland asked her, earning a small laugh from Hannah.

"You're supposed to be scared" Hannah pouted, as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Holy fuck you scared me so bad!" Ryland sarcastically said as he walked over to his girlfriend and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Happy birthday baby" Hannah smiled before she stood on her tip-toes giving Ryland a quick peck on the lips before pulling apart. Ryland leaned down, pulling his girlfriend into a heated kiss which lasted for a good few minutes.

"Come on you have a party upstairs" Hannah said as she pulled away, causing her boyfriend to pout.

"Don't give me that look. You'll have me all to yourself later on" Hannah smiled.

🔵⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

🔵⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪