Chapter IV: Friendships

A couple of days before the festival, you were released from the hospital

A couple of days before the festival, you were released from the hospital. Your doctors told you not push yourself too hard and to allow both yourself and your cursed energy to rest. Which, to you, didn't make sense, you've been resting for months. But according to your doctors,

"The cursed technique you used on your mother took a toll on your body. We're not familiar as to why, you hone a great amount of cursed energy, therefore this should've never been an issue. But we believe it's because you've become mentally unstable, leading to the instability of your cursed energy. Therefore, we advise you to not push yourself too hard."

You sighed at the thought of your doctor's orders, but they weren't exactly wrong- you were unstable and resting is for the best.

Besides, you're being kept busy as well, the festival was around the corner and you still haven't gotten yourself a kimono, or any accessories for the occasion. You peeked into a classroom that housed your three friends, and Gojo was the first to notice as he waived his entire arm at you, "(Y/N)!!!" He beamed, getting up from his seat and approaching you. "I didn't know you were getting discharged today? You should've told me! I would've come to pick you up." You looked up at him and smiled softly, "That's alright, I know you guys still had classes and training to do when I was released, so I know I shouldn't bother you all."

Shoko and Geto both got up from their seats, and approached you. "I'm glad you're back here with us." Shoko spoke as she gave you a hug, and Geto gave you a side hug as well. "Thank you for waiting for me, I'm sorry I took long." They all shook their heads, "We're just glad you're back." Geto pat your head, and Shoko clasped your two hands together within hers, "I'm glad I'm not going to be alone with these two boys anymore, I'm really glad you're back (Y/N)." With Shoko's words, the two boys crossed their arms in front of their chests and turned away from her.

"You're one to talk Shoko, (Y/N), you know Shoko almost dissected an animal in front of us! If anything, we're glad to have you back, so we don't have to deal with Shoko by ourselves!" Satoru spoke as he slung his arm around Geto's shoulder, and Geto nodded to Satoru's words. Shoko turned around slapped her arms on both of the boy's arms, and you couldn't help but snicker as both of the boys were yelping in pain with Shoko's hits.

"You're suppose to be helping people, not hurting them!" Satoru yelped, as he tried to cover where Shoko was about to hit him next, "Yea!" Geto agreed, Shoko only slapped them harder, "Shut up Infinity Boy! You can't even feel these slaps!" And with those words out of Shoko's mouth, Geto turned to Satoru and started chasing him. "Yea! Why were you yelping! You can't even feel Shoko's slaps!" Satoru yelled for your help as he ran around the classroom, with Geto on his tail.