Chapter XXVIII: Trouble

(Y/N) stared at the bracelet on her wrist as it shattered into a million pieces, a soft 'eh' escaped her lips

(Y/N) stared at the bracelet on her wrist as it shattered into a million pieces, a soft 'eh' escaped her lips. She quickly averted her attention away from the broken bracelet and  towards the screens, her eyes searched everywhere for her cousin- but he was nowhere to be found. "(Y/N), what's wrong?" Gojo observed her furrowed eyebrows, and that strained look she had on her face. 

Her eyes searched everywhere, but she couldn't see him on the screen. "There's a special grade in there, Satoru." She mumbled quietly, her lower lip quivering slightly. "I sensed it, something about today was going to go wrong, Toge's in danger. They all are." She looked at her lover, fear clearly present on her eyes. "The game's over.. They all burned red..?" The two turned their attention to Utahime who was standing up, and then to the paper indicator that revealed how many cursed spirits were left.

?" The two turned their attention to Utahime who was standing up, and then to the paper indicator that revealed how many cursed spirits were left

"The charms will burn red for unregistered cursed energy."

Utahime kept her attention to the two lovers, "Then does that mean there's an invader?" But before neither of the two could respond, Mei Mei spoke in their stead. "Does this mean Tengen-sama's barrier isn't functioning?" She asked, keeping her eyes closed and her hands on her lap. "Whether it's an invader or not, something's happening inside of the barrier." Masamichi stood up from his seat, "(Y/N), Satoru, Utahime and Principal Gakuganji all of you go and protect the students. Mei, you stay here and identify the locations of the students." Mei Mei nodded her head, grinning, as she spoke of how she was expecting a bonus from Masamichi for this unprecedented incident. 

The four ran towards the area of where the first group battle was happening, they turned their attention to the formation of a barrier over the field. (Y/N) felt like her soul was about to leave her entire body, helpless over the fact the veil was about to close all of you off. "Gojo! You go on ahead before the veil completely comes down!" Utahime yelled beside you, but Gojo resisted and said no. "No, that veil's practically complete already. They prioritized its effect on cursed techniques, over its visual effects. They're good." Satoru kept his attention towards the veil, as he jumped off the roof that he was running on.