Epilogue: To the next book we go!

A/N: To book II we go!

It's been a couple of days, since your "death"

Thankfully, Gojo's students were able to calm their sensei a bit, enough to bring you to the hospital where Shoko treated you. The first couple of hours were the trickiest, it took a lot out of Shoko to heal you- but it wasn't enough. To be quite frank, she was actually surprised she could even bring you back from the dead; you're in theory, suppose to be dead. But it seems like luck was on your side, perhaps not enough to wake you up from your slumber- just enough to keep you somewhat alive.

Your heart did stop. Your body went into shock from the blood loss you sustained from your injuries, in theory you suffered from a myocardial infarction due to your heart not getting enough blood in it's system- then you suffered from cerebral hypoxia. Your brain wasn't getting enough oxygen, therefore you are suppose to be dead. That's what Shoko deemed you as, but was that what she told Satoru- Hell no.  Satoru looked both grief-stricken and angry, she felt like one wrong word with him and she'll be the next on his list. 

Gojo kept running the images back in his head over and over again like a broken tape recorder, he couldn't help it after all. It felt like he was going crazy, as he remembered the way he cradled your motionless body in his arms. Looking at your tear - stricken face, as he watched you gently shut your eyes close- allowing death to take you away from him. He'd wait for that cheeky grin to reappear on your face, giggling you'd tell him "Got you!" But there was nothing.

 He'd wait for that cheeky grin to reappear on your face, giggling you'd tell him "Got you!" But there was nothing

He watched you live, with a ventilator attached to your mouth.

He watched as the machine helped you breathe, the way your chest would rise and fall. Was it truly you breathing, were you even still in there somewhere, or was it all just the ventilator that was keeping you alive? Did you even still want to live? Are you even still fighting for your life? Questions he had for you, yet, questions he was afraid to know the answers to. 

Shoko spoke of how your chances of waking up were extremely low, your brain activity were low to nonexistent. He remembers her pointing at some sort of machine, brain waves, or whatever they were called. He couldn't focus at her words, as he stared at your limp body. "She might never wake up, Gojo." Now that was the thing he remembered from the numerous amount of things Shoko spoke to him that day. Yet, he refuses to believe her. 

Months passed, and Toge was changing out the flowers on the vase by your bedside. After finishing the task at hand, he pulled up a chair, sat by your bedside and held your hand. Tears have been spilt, some of those tears were spilt by him. He didn't understand what was happening, and to him, it felt as much as a lost as Gojo had- you were after all the sister he never had. Little to no progress has been made with you, from an outside perspective it truly did just look like you were just sleeping peacefully. But from a medical professional's perspective, like Shoko's.. You were essentially braindead, at a point of no return.

He gently placed your hand against his cheek, feeling the warmth of your fingers. When he suddenly felt it.. The slightest of movements. At first, he wasn't surprised, after all Shoko-san said it was called the 'Lazarus sign', where a brain dead person would twitch or suddenly move their arms, hands- extremities without being actually conscious of it. He looked at your face and what he saw almost made him jump out of his seat.. He saw you blinking. Wait, blinking?

Toge stood up in surprise, letting go of your hand with his mouth agape, unsure of what he was seeing. Then he saw you try to remove the ventilator off your mouth, causing him to yell, completely forgetting the effects of his cursed technique in the heat of the moment..

 Then he saw you try to remove the ventilator off your mouth, causing him to yell, completely forgetting the effects of his cursed technique in the heat of the moment

"S.. Shoko-san! (Y/N).. (Y/N) onee-san is..---!"

━━━━━━━━

Soo... this is essentially the "ending" of this book! But for those of ya'll who would still like to read more, I'm already in the process of making chapters for the next book which has been published! It's in the external links or just go to my profile :)

I chose to end this book like this, because it felt right to close this book off this way. Especially since the new book is focused on post-shibuya and culling games arc, and the manga hasn't gotten to that point yet; Which is why I have to divert myself away from official JJK material. 

I actually wanted this book to become more like a domestic life with Gojo, but I set myself up with this storyline- since I placed this one right when the story of both Manga and Anime started. Hence, I ended up truly following the story through Shibuya Arc and the culling games Arc. 

So I unsealed Gojo, with some minor casualties and create some nice love stories with him for the next book, especially since mans been sealed longer than a thousand days- that's insane! 

Therefore, Since Gege refuses to unseal him, I'll do it myself LOL!

Anywhooooooo!

I would like to thank all of you that have stayed till the end of this book! Thank you to those who read, commented, and liked! I appreciate every single one of y'all! I love love love love love reading all the comments, they made my days honestly! So thank you dear reader :)

I hope to see you all in the next one!

Signing out,

sammy ❤