Epilogue

I walk into a room, blue walls, black nightstands, a black wardrobe in the corner and a brown desk to the left. A calm and happy room. I look outside the window to see the ocean, and beach pathed out along it's edges. I look to the green and black bed and the lump in the middle. I walk over to the bed with a smile, I laid down next to the lump and hugged it.
"Is it breakfast time yet?" A muffled tired voice spoke up, arms wrapping around me to hug me back. I went to speak when two squeals ring out from the hall, drawing closer.
"Papa!Dad! Breakfast!" A little girl jumps onto the bed, Mariana. She is followed by a toddler that struggles to join us. My lump in the bed sits up and removes his blanket picking up my small child. Their matching eyes meeting and a smile painted onto both of their faces.
"Hola mis pequeños, ¿vino la abuela Jess y lo hizo o papá?" His voice now more filled with life. My son nods, "Sí, Abuela!" My husband smiles more sliding off of the bed and to the door, my son sat on his hip. I smile and pick up my daughter and join him before we walk out of the room.
Reaching the kitchen I kiss my mother-in-laws head and grab my scar cream, and my husbands. We sit at the table and let him apply it to my chest wound, like magic. Once he is finished I return the favor with his hands. I kiss his cheek and smile.
"I love you Mr.Ramírez." I hum to Nick.
"I love you to Mr.Ramírez." He smiles back to me.
It's not heaven, but it sure feels like it. That's how my story ends, but not the worlds.
The living traitors of the world are in prison for life, and the villains are now decorated heroes, for me and Nick, well, we retired, got married started a family. The end.