Chapter 33: Necessary Preperations

Y/N POV

I awoke to the feeling of someone gently stroking my cheek.

I was really tired and still feeling slightly unwell and I was really confused about what was going on.

Y/N: H-hello?

Diana: Good morning.

Diana's soft voice fills my ears as my vision becomes less blurry.

There she was, laying on-top of me gently running her hand down my cheek.

Y/N: G-Good m-morning.

Diana: Did you sleep well?

Y/N: Y-yeah I guess. D-did you?

She nods her head and kisses my forehead.

Diana: You were sweating quite a bit. How are you feeling this morning?

Y/N: S-still d-don't feel too well.

Diana: Are you gonna be ok?

Y/N: Y-yeah yeah. I-I'll be fine. I-it'll probably take a few days to go away.

I guess this was karma for disappearing like that yesterday.

Anyway, I would just have to live with it and sooner or later I would get better anyway.

Hannah: Mmmm. Is it morning?

The two girls who were clung onto either side of me were now slowly starting to wake up as well.

Y/N: Y-yeah it is. Good morning!

Barbara: Good morning sweetie!

The two girls either side of me kiss my cheeks and hug me tightly.

Hannah: How are you feeling?

Y/N: S-still a bit unwell, but it's probably something that will just go away with time.

Diana: Let's hope so.

Diana climbs off of me which allows me to sit up and stretch my arms.

Y/N: Well, what are we doing today? We have some time now right?

Diana: Correct. But we shouldn't do anything too strenuous, if you aren't feeling too well Y/N.

Y/N: T-true. M-maybe we could go through a few things that I'm not sure about?

Diana: Of course. We can have a small study session.

I nod my head and feel the two girls clinging to me let go.

Standing up I felt a little uneasy but regain my balance.

Y/N: W-wow. Th-this couldn't actually be a side effect of the magic right?

Diana: That is a possibility. But only time will tell.

Y/N: Ok.

I walk over and get my uniform from the chair and walk into the bathroom to have a quick shower and to get changed.

Y/N: I wonder what Mum is doing right now. If she is still alive.

I could only hope that she did end up getting to somewhere that she would be safe from him.

If his influence was as big as Fafnir was saying, then it would be difficult to shake him.

Diana: Y/N? Are you ok in there?!

Hearing Diana's voice made me snap out of my thoughts.

I realise that I had just been standing in my uniform looking straight into the mirror.