Chapter 9

Chapter 9: How To Make A Right Choice

Huo Suicheng's response was somewhat unexpected for Huo Xiaoxiao.

Xu Manyin looked pure and graceful; she was an unforgettable beauty. Besides, she had graduated from a prestigious school and could play the piano and dance well.

According to the development, her father must first indulge in the beauty. He would only abandon this person after talking about passion and some pastime.

Why was it so quickly eliminated before the plot even started?

"Didn't you see that my daughter doesn't like you?"

Huo Xiaoxiao was still stunned. After only one night's sleep, the relationship between father and daughter had become so deep?

It had improved so fast!

Are you on a rocket?

Huo Xiaoxiao was skeptical about her life experience this time. Similarly, Xu Manyin also found it difficult to comprehend.

She looked at Huo Xiaoxiao at a loss and asked, "President Huo, I... I don't know what you mean. This year, I have been taking care of Xiaoxiao. We get along very well; we play games and piano together. I don't think Xiaoxiao dislikes me."

Huo Suicheng looked up. "If she likes you, why does she always push you away?"

Xu Manyin bit her lip and was speechless.

After taking care of Huo Xiaoxiao for so long, in fact, she could feel that the child did not like her. A second ago, she would be smiling at people. The moment she came, she would ignore her outright.

Xu Manyin also did not know why Huo Xiaoxiao disliked her. Clearly, she was the one who had spent the longest time with her.

While she was at a loss on what to say to save herself, Huo Suicheng led Huo Xiaoxiao out.

"President Huo!" Xu Manyin stopped him in panic. Tears gathered at the rims of her beautiful eyes, and she looked at Huo Suicheng pleadingly. "Xiaoxiao may have misunderstood me. President Huo, you should know my abilities; otherwise, you would not have hired me to teach her. Please give me another chance."

When beautiful women cried, almost no man could resist.

However, Huo Suicheng was oblivious to such amorous feelings. He looked at Xu Manyin with a straight face, without any tenderness, and even frowned. "Keep your voice down."

Huo Suicheng led Huo Xiaoxiao out of the door. The father and daughter could vaguely hear Xu Manyin's low sobbing in the playroom.

Huo Xiaoxiao rolled her eyes. She really wanted to tell Xu Manyin to stop crying. Although she didn't let her hook up with Huo Suicheng, it saved her life.

Life is precious, hooking up with Huo Suicheng meant enjoying the scenery for a while. Later, you will lose your life in vain!

However, from this point of view, Huo Suicheng was not a man who did not pay attention to others, nor did he seem as ferocious as she had imagined.

She looked up at Huo Suicheng.

The eyes went up.

A little more.

Continued to go up.

All the way up.

Hey! It's all legs!

While at home, Huo Xiaoxiao usually would not walk by herself, except to practice. The first time she looked at others from this perspective, she only saw Huo Suicheng's legs.