Chapter 31

Chapter 31: Daddy, Tells A Story 

"Huo Xiaoxiao, come here quickly. I reserved a seat for you!"

As soon as she stepped into the classroom, Huo Xiaoxiao saw Zhouzhou, whose hands were placed on his hips in front of the building block area. He was calling her, with two children standing on both sides on guard, not allowing other children to come near.

As Huo Xiaoxiao leisurely walked over, Zhouzhuo hurriedly gave her a seat. "This is especially for you."

Huo Xiaoxiao had not spoken yet when their homeroom teacher looked at Zhouzhou and said, "Zhouzhou, didn't Teacher tell you not to bully other children?"

Zhouzhou retorted, "I didn't bully other children."

"No? Why did you occupy this place then? What if other children want to come and play with you?"

Zhouzhou pursed his lips and did not speak.

"Didn't Teacher tell you that everyone can play with all the things in the classroom together, and not hogging is allowed?"

Zhouzhou reluctantly nodded.

"For Zhouzhou and Xiaoxiao to become such good friends, Teacher is very happy, but Zhouzhou should also try to play with other children. We have to know how to share, understand?"

"Got it."

The teacher patted Zhouzhou's head with a smile, looked at Huo Xiaoxiao, and said, "You can continue to play."

At once, Zhouzhou excitedly pulled Huo Xiaoxiao to sit down and play with building blocks.

Huo Xiaoxiao didn't know if her vision was blurred, but the moment she sat down, she seemed to see a hairy little head bobbing past at the window.

It seemed to be Lu Jingyi, who had stood up for her yesterday.

The window was so high. How did he jump up?

With some doubt, Huo Xiaoxiao walked towards the classroom door and quietly poked her head out.

Outside the door were Xiang Chen and Jiang Yue. They were squatting and trying to hold Lu Jingyi's waist to push him up, while Lu Jingyi was climbing the window sill with his two small hands. His two legs were kicking the wall at a distance of five or six centimeters from the ground, clenching his teeth to prop up.

Yi Qian was behind the three kids and stood on tiptoes to see the scene in the classroom through the window.

The window was more than one meter high, the exact height unknown. However, measuring it by Huo Xiaoxiao's height, it was a bit taller than her.

Therefore, even if Xiang Chen and Jiang Yue tried their best to hold Lu Jingyi up, Lu Jingyi's eyes could not see beyond the window sill. His head could only level with the window.

"Lu Jingyi, you... did you see it?"

"A little further up, I can't see!"

"Lu Jingyi, you are so heavy! Have you put on weight lately?"

The two children who held him were covered with sweat.

"I can see inside! Don't move."

Xiang Chen and Jiang Yue trembled while holding Lu Jingyi in place.

"You... did you see?"

"Don't worry, I'm looking... strange, why can't I see it?"

"What are you doing?" Huo Xiaoxiao looked at them strangely and simply stepped forward.