What?

It was early in the morning, but the Salvatore House was loud, Damon caused trouble again and Stefan wasn't having it this time. They were basically screaming at each other in the living room while everyone else watched, annoyed at the noise.

Knock, knock, knock

Everyone went quiet. Damon broke the silence, "Someone's at the door."

He looked at Wanda and gestured for her to go open it. Wanda rolled her eyes and went to the door.

"Hiya hon! I heard you were gonna be staying here!" Agnes smiled.

Damon already hated this person, she was too happy...and loud.

Wanda went outside and shut the door behind her, "Yeah, I am. They're letting me stay for a while before I go back home."

"Well, that's just great! We're neighbors! With a little distance between us but still!" Agnes cheered.

"Yeah, it is great! What brings you here so early though?" Wanda fidgeted.

"I just wanted to drop by and say hello!" Agnes said in her usual cheery manner.

"Oh, that's nice!" Wanda smiled.

"I know! Oh! While I'm here, would you want to go for a girls day?"

"Well, I- actually yes. I'm not doing anything else." Wanda smiled.

"Great! Let's go!"
____________________________________
After they went all around the town looking around and shopping, Wanda decided it was best they both went home. Agnes walked with Wanda back to the Salvatores.

Without asking, Agnes walked into the house, annoying everyone. Not like she wasn't trying to though.

Wanda followed behind her trying to politely usher her out of the house, but she still found a way to stay in the kitchen.

"Wanda, are these your siblings?" Agnes whispered.

"No, they're just some old friends." Wanda smiled, giving Agnes a slight push towards the door.

"That's what I thought, they would've looked more like you and Pietro if they were your siblings," Agnes whispered again, her smile wasn't as big as usual.

"Oh yes, they- wait what did you say," Wanda said.

"Hmm?"Agnes smiled.

"What did you say? Just now." Wanda glared.

"I said, Hmm?"

"Before that." Wanda glared, her Sokovian accent seeping back in.

"Oh! I said that if they were your siblings they'd look more like you!" Agnes smiled.

"Oh ok, well I think you better get home before it gets too late," Wanda said, Sokovian accent still slightly there.

"You're probably right dear! I'll see you tomorrow!" Agnes said with a smile and a wave as she walked out the door. 

Wanda managed a fake smile until the door was closed, "Did any of you hear that?" 

"Hmm?" Stefan said. 

"Hear what?" Caroline asked. 

"I didn't hear anything," Bonnie said. 

"Me either." Damon shrugged. 

Wanda shook her head and walked out of the room, had Agnes really said what she thought she had? No, it couldn't be. She never told Agnes about Pietro. She must've misheard her, yeah..that had to be it. 
_______________________________