The Scarlet Witch

Wanda and Agatha faced each other as they stood on the street. Scarlet magic seeped from Wanda's hands and purple magic seeped from Agatha's. The townspeople began to form a crowd behind Wanda.

"What do you want from me?" Wanda asked.

"I already told you, I want your power." Agatha said.

The townspeople talked amongst themselves, wondering what was going on. Caroline and Damon stood behind Wanda, close enough that they could protect her if needed.

"Why?" Wanda asked.

"Look hon, I take power from people who don't deserve it. You're one of them. If i don't get said power I will kill you and your friends, and the witnesses." Agatha stated plainly.

The townspeople began to talk in louder, worried tones. They backed away from the scene and some ran back to their homes.

"You won't hurt anyone here Agatha." Wanda said.

Agatha smirked and shot a stream of purple magic at Caroline and Damon.

"No!" Wanda shouted. She turned her back and used her magic as a shield. She felt her arms being pulled back as her magic slipped away from her.

Agatha frowned, "Esther was right, you are her."

"What?" Wanda turned around.

"This is chaos magic Wanda. That makes you the Scarlet Witch." Agatha said.

"What does that mean?" Wanda frowned.

"It means it is your destiny to destroy the world, this one and whatever other world you find, you're the harbinger of chaos." Agatha explained.

"I'm not what you say I am." Wanda frowned again.

"Yes, you are. And that's why I need your magic." Agatha said, sending another blast of magic at them.

Wanda blocked it again, causing Agatha to draw more of her power away from her.

"Wanda! Your hands..." Caroline said, tilting her head in confusion.

Wanda looked down at her hands, they were dark and dirty looking. What was happening to her?

Agatha laughed. Wanda sent a blast of magic at her, then another, and another. She absorbed it.

"Is that all you got Wanda?" Agatha taunted, flying upward.

Wanda quickly followed her. Dark red and purple storm clouds surrounding them and darkening the small town. Caroline and Damon looked up and watched.

"Give me your power, and I'll send you back home." Agatha said.

"Deal. " Wanda replied.

Wanda shot a blast of power out. Surrounding them in some sort of energy field. Agatha narrowed her eyes right before she was hit with another blast of power. She quickly absorbed it.

Wanda shot blasts at Agatha and a few missed her and hit the energy field. Causing Agatha to give Wanda a couple funny looks.
______________________________________

Caroline and Damon were shot back as the energy field hit them, keeping them out of the area where Wanda and Agatha were fighting.

Caroline pushed into the energy field, but it threw her back.

"Damn it. We can't get in." Damon frowned. The field has just done the same to him.

"What is she doing?" Caroline said in a worried tone.
_____________________________________