Chapter 9 - Everyones acting weird...

A/N: Sorry if you saw this chapter update earlier! I left my phone unlocked in my bag and it uploaded an unfinished chapter... dohhh.

Anyway... enjoy ❤️

——————————————————

Dabi burst out into laughter and I almost jumped at his sudden outburst. He never laughed like this, like never.

He calmed himself down and looked at me. "Thanks babe, I was totally worried about that." He said still chuckling.

I frowned and folded my arms. "Sorry Mr I'm so confident in my dick size, I didn't need my fiancé too tell me I'm huge."

He didn't respond, instead he just smiled at me. It was a genuine smile, like he was genuinely happy.

I chuckled and shook my head at him. "What the hells got into you. You're acting so weird." I said cautiously. "Everyone's being weird. Oh and thanks for telling me you had a friend named Logan, that would have been nice to know before tonight." I said with a shrug.

He scratched the back of his head and sighed. "Yeah my bad. You know me though, I don't like to talk about shit. He's a bit of a seed, but he's a good guy Logan."

I pouted again and sighed.

"Shit, we need to get going before they take the fight outside. Wanna try using your quirk?" He asked with a smirk.

I reached out and held onto his arm as I closed my eyes and activated my quirk. When I opened them we were back in the base with everyone standing around us.

"Oh thank god your okay!" Jas yelled as she came over to give me a hug. "Cute dress by the way."

"I was worried too!" Toga yelled as she joined the hug.

Dabi waved his hand and cocked his neck to the side. "I'm fine too! Thanks for asking." He mumbled.

Jas let go of me and placed a hand either side of my face. "I need to ask you something and you need to be deadly honest with me." She said quickly changing her upbeat tone to a more serious one.

Seriously what the fucks got into everyone...

"What!" I said clearly confused.

"Did Dabi like propose to you or some shit? He's cryptic as all hell but he said you's were engaged and I totally thought it was a joke, until he kept calling you his fiancé." She said looking me dead in the eyes.

He said that.....He called me his fiancé?.... that's actually really cute....

"Ohh is that all?" I said with a sigh of relief.

I proudly held out my hand showing Toga and Jas the engagement ring Dabi had given me.

"It's so beautiful!" Jas said quickly grabbing my hand to look at it closer.

Jas held onto my hand as she seemed to space out. She turned to the side and followed her gaze over to Shigaraki.

I raised an eyebrow and nudged her. "Who ya looking at?" I asked slyly.

Toga giggled and pushed herself up onto her tiptoes. "She's looking at Shigarakiiiiiiiii." She said excitedly.

An almost evil smile pulled across my face. "Ahhh and why is that girl? You crushing??" I asked knowing full well she was just looking at him.

She blushed and shook her head. "No, why did he say something too you?" She asked quietly.

I paused and looked back over to Dabi who was giving me a seedy look. "Ughh." I moaned letting my head fall back onto my shoulders. "I just need to talk to Dabi first before we unpack this." I said pointing between Jas and Shigaraki.