Chapter 16 - Testosterone boys and Fan girls

Thank you so much for 1.27K follows guys!! That's so amazing! I am still in shock! I can't wait for you to read this next chapter ! Love you all and as always happy reading !

———————————————————

"My quirk... it's gone." Shigaraki said again as he loosened his grip on my arm.

My arm was shaking... hell my whole body was as he let go. His arm fell lifelessly by his side as Jas looked at Dabi in fear.

Without thinking I reached out and pulled Dabi's arm away from Shigaraki. Thankfully he had extinguished the flame and it was only warm to touch. I could feel Dabi's muscles flex under my grip.

I glanced up to Dabi and noticed the staples began to pull at the side of his cheeks as he gritted his teeth.

"Good to hear you still have a voice boss..." Dabi said through his gritted teeth under his breath.

The tension was so thick between Dabi and Shigaraki. If it wasn't so intense I would say it was kinda hot.

"It's okay... I'm okay..." I said softly trying to calm Dabi down.

I could feel his blood boiling beneath his skin as I tightened my grip on his arm.

A manic grin pulled across Dabi's face pulling the staples further apart as the blood dripped down his cheek. "I know babe. But boss, did we really need a demonstration that you've lost your quirk. I can see an overgrown lizard you could have used as an example." He said letting the anger spill from his voice.

"Hey!" Spinner yelled from a safe distance.

Okay... this isn't going to end well... Dabi is pissed ...

Shigaraki's head shot up to meet Dabi's intense gaze. "Someone's rather full of themselves all of a sudden. Not much of a threat to you now I don't have a quirk am I? You think you can beat me don't you?" Shigaraki said with a light chuckle.

I quickly looked between the two men before looking at Jas for help.

Dabi chuckled along with Shigaraki and Jas and I awkwardly joined in.

Okay... this is getting weird...

Dabi fist unclenched and I felt his muscles begin to relax. I slowly let go of him and let out a quiet sigh of relief.

Well that could have been bad... but everyone seems to have calmed down now...

Suddenly Dabi lunged forward and grabbed a fist full of Shigaraki's shirt pulling their faces close together.

"I swear to god if you try that shit again on (F/N) i won't hesitate to kill you." Dabi said letting the skin pull against the staples on his cheek. "With or without your quirk."

I felt the butterfly's begin to stir within my stomach.

And I swear to god if this is making me horny I'll book myself into some kind of sex therapy...

"Is it really a threat when we both know you wouldn't go through with it?" Shigaraki asked with an equally manic look.

Their faces were hovering close together when we heard Toga yell out from across the room.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" She chuckled.

Togas light hearted comment seemed to break the tension that was building between Shigaraki and Dabi as he reluctantly let go of Shigarakis shirt.

Dabi scoffed as he turned his back and walked to stand with Mr Compress.

Wait so the boss lost his quirk ... the doc was right, someone is stealing quirks...