Chapter 21 - Endeavor

Recap:
It had been just over a year since the battle between the hero's and villains. The nation was split in half as a result. On one side was the hero's and their followers. Not much had changed over there, people seemed more on edge but still held out hope that the hero's would protect them.

On our side of the city, people did what they wanted. The league pretty much ran the whole city. The freedom was fun but sometimes the power got to our heads. That was when some rival villain gangs began popping up. Most of them were no threat to us, we made sure to establish ourselves. This usually went pretty smoothly.

Until a rival gang called the Free world challenged the league and things began to go downhill. My mother was sleeping with the enemy literally. Edward the boss of the free world was on a mission to obtain the todoroki gene by any means necessary. Including using Dabi and I to produce the heir he was hoping for.

But after Shigaraki lost his quirk things have been tense. Not just because my best friend Jas was sleeping with him, but because he was in charge of the leagues every move. Thankfully a new alliance with a gang called the Alphas was keeping the leagues image strong. Dabi's good friend Logan was also a member making things ... well interesting to say the least.

Not to mention Dabi's love child Ryoko.
And now here we are face to face with his hero father. The whole situation just seemed like a bad nightmare....

________________________________

Dabi's hand began to tremble on my chin as I started to process what he was asking me to do. His finger nails dug into my skin as the ringing in my ears softened.

"Do it now!!" Dabi yelled tightening his grip on my chin.

I flinched as I felt blood begin to trickle down my forehead and onto my cheek. I narrowed my eyes onto Endeavor and tried to focus to use my quirk. That was until the high pitched noise returned and I winced in pain.

I... I can do this... for Dabi .... I just need this ringing to stop...

I reached up to my forehead and gently ran my fingers across it, collecting the blood that was dripping down my face. I held my hand out in front of my face to have a look before I spoke.

"Dabi... I ... I just need a second." I said softly as the pain from the injury began to pulse through me.

Dabi's grip on my chin tightened. "We don't have a ...." he began to say as he roughly twisted my head to face him.

His eyes widened as soon as he saw my face. The manic look left his face instantly and he swiftly let go of my chin grabbing onto my shoulders.

"(F/N)?" Dabi asked calmly. "Are you okay? You're bleeding." He said softly.

I squeezed my eyes shut for a moment while I tried to focus. I knew I needed to do this for Dabi, I needed to help him do this one thing. He had done so much for me and this was something I could finally do in return.

A deep chuckle came from the group of hero's standing in front of us. "Touya, it's been a few years hasn't it son. Don't tell me you've gone soft on me now." Endeavor joked.

I watched as Dabi's eyes began to glow blue with anger. "I need you to get out of here (F/N)." Dabi said to me softly.

Ain't no way in hell I'm leaving without you dabi ...

I quickly reached out and took a fistful of his shirt. "You need to calm down, I didn't say I couldn't kill him. I just need to get my head straight." I mumbled into his chest.