Chapter 12 - Quicky 🍋

"We have a bit before we need to leave though, and I need to clean myself up first." Dabi said as he began to strip off.

I paused at the door and looked back over my shoulder to check him out. He quickly brushed his teeth before he stepped into the shower.

I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing him naked like this... how did I get so lucky...

"You joining me? Or just enjoying the view?" He chuckled as he turned the water on.

Umm both?...

The water began to roll over his body. It would trickle between the joins in his skin and roll off the staples. His back muscles flexed as he reached his arms up over his head to stretch.

I hadn't noticed it but i was biting down rather hard on my bottom lip. I flinched as I felt my core tighten, letting the butterflies take over.

I smirked as I closed the door and began to take my clothes off. "You don't need to ask me twice." I said letting my clothes fall to the floor in a small bundle.

The hot water quickly began to steam the room up as the vanity mirror and shower glass fogged up. I opened the shower door and stepped in letting the trapped steam escape. I took a step closer to his back and ran my hands across his shoulders and down his arms letting my head rest in between his shoulder blades.

Dabi turned to face me and pulled me against his chest and into the water. I sighed and ran my fingers across his chest tracing his scars. I couldn't help but smile when I saw his tattoo of our date on his chest.

A cocky smirk pulled across his face as he kissed the top of my head. "Quicky?" He said with a serious tone.

I ignored him and continued to lean my head into his chest, just trying to enjoy the moment. That was until I felt his dick begin to flex against my stomach.

"We still have enough time... I promise I'll be quick." he mumbled into the top of my head as his hips began to roll into me.

I closed my eyes and tried to control myself.

No... not after the shit he pulled last night... it's like I'm rewarding him for bad behaviour... he's in the dog house...

His hands made their way down to my hips as he continued to grind into me. My breath began to hitch in my throat as I swallowed the moans that wanted so badly to escape my lips.

No... come on have some kind of self control girl..

But we're both naked in a shower... it's his body... I can't not do him... fuck...

I swiftly moved my hand down to his dick and gripped it in my hand tightening my fingers as I made eye contact with him.

"I'm going to fuck you, but only because I want to. Not because you want me too. I'm using you, got it." I said letting the corner of my mouth curl up into a devilish smirk.

He raised his eyebrows as his wet hair flopped onto his face. "I'm down with that babe, just don't rip my dick off yeah?" He chuckled.

I pushed up onto my tiptoes and pressed my lips to his. I quickly took control of the kiss and bit down on his bottom lip, pulling it out before letting go. "I wouldn't go that easy on you, I'd use my quirk if you really pissed me off." I said with a playful tone.

His dick began to throb him my hand and I jolted my head down to look. "I'll never understand how me threatening you turns you on." I chuckled.

He shrugged. "I like when you take control like this babe, it's fucking hot."