𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2: 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

I'M SORRY IF LEVI IS OOC FOR YOU GUYS! I just personally don't see him as the type of person that HAS ZERO EMOTIONS, so whenever it is in his POV he will be more emotional but like, he's just keeping it all inside. It's just how I see him. Sorry if it annoys you guys...

 Sorry if it annoys you guys

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎾■●❆●■⏌⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

☂︎Levi's POV☁︎

The Underground.

Or should I say, home?

Yeah, home. No, not home.

Hell.

Though, no time to dwell in the past, not that I want to.

Eyebrows assigned us to capture and recruit some thug. Apparently 'The Black Cat'.

Oh how I wish it's her.

Y/n L/n.

A fair and majestic girl. Graceful, no doubt she's beautiful. H/c locks that are somehow kept shiny and silky even in the underground. Shiny e/c orbs that can brighten anyone's day. Soft s/c skin. A petite but strong figure. The lo- No.

Stop it Levi. She's probably already dead.

Though, there is still hope...

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎾■●❆●■⏌⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

Walking down the Underground brought back memories. No, not good ones.

"Captain?"

I looked back at the owner of the voice, Jeager. What does he want now?

"Tch. What?" I responded, annoyed. I just want to get this over with and go back to HQ, even if it means more paperwork.

"Uh, this thug were supposed to ca-"

My eyes shifted from behind me, to in front of me, due to the wails of help coming from that direction.

"The Black Cat! Again! Get the Military Police!"

I signaled my squad to get up in the air with their 3DMG. When we got in the air, I looked back at them and they nodded.

We went towards the origin of the screams. We were greeted so a hooded figure soaring through the district. Obviously,

We went after it.

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⌜••☎︎••⌟⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

☂︎Eren's POV☁︎

We've been chasing this thug for, how long now? 10 minutes?