𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7: 𝐃𝐎 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌?

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⌜••☁︎••⌟⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

☂︎Y/n's POV☁︎

I woke up to the sound of banging on my door.

Am I about to get assassinated?

Should I be worried?

Maybe.

Maybe not actually.

One can never be too careful.

Me, I'm one.

I cautiously walked towards the door, I put my ear on the door in hopes of knowing who was out there.

Surprise Surprise,

It was Hanji.

I opened the door to see Hanji staring at me with a huge grin. Jeez, you can see the excitement in her eyes.

"Uhm, Good Morning?" I said hoping for a reply.

"Good morning Y/n! Come with me!" She replied, before I could say or do anything, I was already being dragged away by her.

Damn it, I thought we had a day-off today. This is the opposite of a day-off.

We reached Hanji's lab, she opened the door and pushed me in, I saw Eren, Armin, and Mikasa sitting down on a chair.

I sighed before saying, "Hanji, why do you need me here?"

"I need you to help me with my experiments on Eren!" She said, this woman needs to calm down before she explodes.

I looked back at the trio and raised an eyebrow, as to say 'What the hell do I do, help me out you guys.'

Eren and Armin just smiled sheepishly, while Mikasa shrugged.

I turned back to Hanji.

"Why can't you call Levi to help you?" I questioned.

She looked at me with the same smile before saying, "Because! You're you, and Levi's Levi!"

I looked at her with a confused expression.

"Uhm, elaborate?" I asked.

"Nope! No time for that let's go!" She dragged me out to the field while the trio just followed behind.

This is gonna be a long day...

Honestly, I almost feel bad for Eren.

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⌜••☁︎••⌟⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

We are 3 hours into this experiment.

Why did I have to do this?

I'm not even helping,