𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19: 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑? 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐄𝐒.

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⌜••☁︎••⌟⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

☂︎Hanji's POV☁︎

Oh my walls! It finally happened!

They're finally back together!

At least, I think?

I hope?

I squealed in excitement as I walked out the door.

Ah, when will they get married?

I started chuckling to myself at my thoughts, not realizing the awkward stares i was getting. I was in deep thought, that is until a voice called out to me.

"Hanji?"

I looked up at the origin of the voice. Erwin. "Oh! Hiya Erwin! What's up?" I said nervously. "Where is Cadet L/n? Miche said she was awake and I would like to speak to her about something." He said.

Oh shit.

"U-uhm, yeah! She's inside but, maybe don't go there right now? I don't think she wants any visitors, she's still a little shaken, you know?" I said, trying not to get him suspicious. "Well, this matter is quite urgent, Hanji. I'm sure she'll be fine." He said, walking towards the infirmary. I chased after him, trying to get there before he could reach the door. "Erwin! No don't go in the-" I was cut off when Erwin made it to the door way.

I saw his eyes widen after opening the door.

Oh walls, what have I done...

☂︎Third Person's POV☁︎

The 4 scouts stared at each other in shock, not daring to utter a single word. That is until one of them spoke up to the current situation.

"Erwin." Levi said sternly towards his commander. "Levi." Erwin said, with just the same hint of coldness in his tone.

Levi gave out a sigh before speaking again, "Listen, Erwin I-" he was cut off by his commander's words, making everyone stare at him in disbelief.

"I know, Levi. No need to speak. I'll allow it."

Everyone froze as they said it. Y/n and Levi with their eyes slightly wide and mouths hung open. Hanji having a wide smile on her face, while Erwin has a sweet and supportive smile on.

It almost took Y/n a few seconds to understand what Erwin meant, but once she did understand, some tears immediately formed in her eyes as she pulled Levi into a hug. The raven-haired boy was shocked at first, but eventually understood and hugged her back.

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⌜••☁︎••⌟⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

There he was, after all the things he has been through, he was finally getting married to the love of his life. (A/n: idk how weddings work so dont mind me I just needed to fill this chapter up with more words)

There she was. Y/n L/n, soon to be Y/n Ackerman, walking down the aisle in her gorgeous white wedding gown.

She walked down the aisle gracefully, with her veil covering the tears that were on the brim of her eyes.

She arrived beside Levi, he lifted up her veil to reveal her face. Her perfect s/c skin, e/c eyes and her stunning face. (A/n: daily reminder that yes, ur gorgeous. now stfu u cant say no u pretty little bitch❤️)

They looked into each other's eyes lovingly, the sweetest aura coming off of the bride. The groom looked at her like she was the most beautiful thing in the entire world, and in his eyes, she truly was the symbol of beauty.

Throughout reciting their vows, they never did break eye contact with each other. This was their moment. Ever since Erwin approved of their relationship, they're have been feeling a lot happier then usual, and now, here they are. Y/n was about to officially steal Humanity's strongest's last name, just like how she captured his heart.

The priest awed at the sweet couple in front of him. Once they were done reciting their vows, the rings were handed to them. Levi carefully grabbed the ring he had chosen to seal their marriage. He lifted up Y/n's hand and slipped the ring onto her finger, looking up at her once he finished. After, Y/n did the same thing for Levi. She took the ring and carefully placed it on his ring finger. Once they were both finished, they waited for the priest to speak up.

"Levi Ackerman, do you take Y/n L/n to be your wife?" The priest said, in response, Levi held both of Y/n's hands and looked at her directly in the eyes, with one of his heart melting smiles. "I do."

"And do you, Y/n L/n, take Levi Ackerman to be your husband?" The priest said, Y/n looked at Levi with the sweetest smile almost anyone could ever see. "I do."

The priest smiled at the couple again. "Well then, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." He said. Levi took a step closer to Y/n, holding her by the waist. He put his lips next to her ear, whispering something to her.

"You're an Ackerman now."

He connected their lips passionately, sealing their marriage. Cheers and claps heard all over the room. They both smiled into the kiss.

Is this finally their happily ever after? I think yes.

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⌜••☁︎••⌟⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

(A/n: AHHH I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS BOOK! a lot more to come dw😋

Tysm for all the support on this book!

See you guys in the next one!❤️❤️

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⌜••☁︎••⌟⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼