𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐒?

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⌜●・•∙⎣☁︎☪︎☁︎⎤∙•・●⌟⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⌜•∙⎣☁︎☪︎☁︎⎤∙•⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

☂︎Levi's POV☁︎

I can't believe it. It's her. It's actually her. Wait, is it?

"Y/n?"

"Levi?"

It is her. Y/n L/n.

I was about to go run up to her, but it seem Jeager beat me to it.

He knocked Y/n out. These damn kids.

"Oi, Eren, why'd you do that? I thought I said no violence unless needed?" I said in Y/n's defense.

"S-sorry, Heichou." Jeager apologized, looking down like he was a child who just broke a glass plate.

"Tch. Just get her back to HQ and to the infirmary."

"Yes sir!" My squad said in unison.

I've finally found you.

I promise to defend you.

I'll never leave your side again.

So you better not leave mine,

Y/n...

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⌜•∙⎣☁︎☪︎☁︎⎤∙•⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

☂︎Y/n's POV☁︎

Slowly fluttering my eyes open, I was greeted by a blinding light. I looked around while still lying down.

This isn't my house, that's for sure.

Where am I?

Oh well...

Wait...

WHERE AM I?!

I was about to get up and jump out the window, but I was stopped when I heard the door creak open, revealing a female with nice brown hair in a ponytail and glasses.

She looked like she wanted to say something.

I raised my eyebrow to tell her 'What the hell do you want from me?'

"We have met before but I never caught your name! Hanji Zoe, you?" She said while walking towards me and extending a hand.

I stayed silent, not knowing what to do.

"Oh, silly me! You're at Survey Corps HQ!" She exclaimed. Why is this woman so excited about everything?

My eyes widened slightly, though still keeping an expressionless face. Survey Corps HQ? They caught me? How? Wait, what?