𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16: 2𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 1

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⌜••☁︎••⌟⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

☂︎Y/n's POV☁︎

My second expedition outside of the walls.

It seems like only yesterday Levi and I had our first kiss, right after my first expedition.

I know I still love him, I know my heart is not whole without him,

But alas, there is no time to dwell on that now, for here I am, lined up on h/n, together with my squad with Levi leading us, about to venture outside the walls for the 2nd time in my life.

Let's just pray that I don't die, cause, that wouldn't be good?

Uh, yeah.

"Oi, brats. Get your heads out of the clouds."

Everyone turned their heads towards the cold voice. We all saw our captain, intensely glaring at us, making a shiver go down my spine. "We're about to start, prepare yourselves." He said plainly, looking back to the front waiting for Erwin's command. I gave h/n a gentle pat to help reassure myself.

Alright, we're about to do this.

☂︎Levi's POV☁︎

Another expedition, more lives about to be lost, yet just another day during this war against titans. It's cruel, but it's part of the sacrifices we must make to save humanity.

My grip on my horse's reigns tightened as I heard Erwin yell.

"Everyone! Dedicate your hearts!"

Alright, this is it.

Y/n, please. Live. Soon, we'll be together again.

"Open up the gates!"

And with that, the expedition officially started.

☂︎Y/n's POV☁︎

I was riding beside Mikasa and Sasha in our formation, Sasha leading a spare horse behind her just in case. All was going according to plan, that is until a line of purple smoke appeared in the air.

"North east!" I heard Mikasa yell from my left. "North east, north east, who's at north east?" Sasha said, trying to remember who was placed in that direction. My eyes widened when I realised who was assigned to that direction, just as I yelled out the name. "Jeager!"