Chapter 27

Thank you for your lovely votes and comments on the previous chapter❤

Aarav's POV:

Sometimes I can never understand Bhai...he is just out of my syllabus. He is missing Bhabhi to the hell but is not at all ready to call her and talk to her...and here Bhabhi is dying to hear his voice...and she is not even allowed to call him...why the hell he is doing all this??

For the first time...he asked me to stay at his place. Whatever the situation be he has never done that before...he always asked me to go back to Maa Baba.

He ordered me to take good care of bhabhi in his absence. He gave a list of her likes and dislikes. Even I am trying my best to keep her distracted. I made sure she is having her food properly...as per Bhai's orders I served her the food...at night I would go to her room and have a talk regarding her work and some other random things...I tried to convince her of the movie...but she denied saying that she is not in the mood...then I planned a movie at home at the home theater..it was her favorite movie..but she didn't watch the movie...she hardly watched for an hour and left to her room giving the excuse that she is sleepy. She was badly affected due to Bhai's absence.

But I feel worse for Bhai...at least I am here for Bhabhi to look after her...distract her..but what about Bhai...he has one there to take care of him. He has immersed himself in the work for 24hrs to be distracted... but all his efforts were of no use because though he was physically present at his work but mentally and solely he was here with bhabhi. He is all alone there.

Without fail every day he would call me multiple times asking Bhabhi had breakfast...she left for hospital..how was her day...was she tired...she had dinner...she slept properly and many more questions were bombarded on me and every time before ending the call I would get two warnings...the first strong one ...that I am not supposed to tell bhabhi about all this...and the second sweet one ...to take care of her like a baby.

When I discussed this with Raghav Bhai...he was so cool. He said that let them be away from each other for some time...distance will help them realize the closeness of their relationship. Missing someone is part of loving them...if we never apart from them we will never know the depth of love and closeness with the person.

I did not dare to argue as the love guru himself passed the statement...where there is love there is life and also where there is love there is pain.

And today I have been assigned a new work by Bhai. He wants to see bhabhi on a video call. He instructed me to connect the video call with the back camera on and place the phone in my shirt pocket. Thanks to my denim shirt...my phone fitted perfectly in its pocket.

Connecting the call I went to bhabhi's room with her favorite ice apples..not to mention again it was ordered by Bhai.

************************************
Author's POV:

Sona was arranging her clothes in the wardrobe when she heard the knock on the door though it was open

"Bhabhi"

"Ha bachcha...come in...why are you standing there" she responded

Aarav walked to her with hands at his back and stood at a suitable distance such that the person in the video call could easily see the whole view of his love and said "I have a surprise for you"

"Acha" she passed a faint smile.

"First you sit on the bed then I'll give  you what I bought for you"

Nodding her head she walked to the bed and sat on one corner of the bed. Aarav followed her and sat on the corner opposite to her.

Extending his hands he said "And here's the surprise... your favorite ice apples"