Chapter 3

Arjun's POV

"Please don't go, I beg you , don't leave me. I can't leave without you. Please please don't go, don't go".

With a sudden jerk I woke up from my dream. I am breathing hard. My forehead is covered with sweat. My heart is beating fast. This dream is haunting me very badly. I have spent many sleepless nights during these past years because of this dream.

I wiped the sweat on my forehead. Running fingers through my hairs I got up from the bed and went to the washroom. I splashed water on my face and looked into the mirror " one more another day same as before with no hope" said to myself.

Later I entered my gym , started my workout session. After finishing my workout I came back to my room and called Divya.

"Good morning Sir"

"Tell me the meeting schedule"

"Sir we have meeting with our clients at sharp 11"

"Ok"

I took a shower and got ready for the office. I came downstairs to the living area and sat on the sofa. Amma came with a tray of tea and breakfast for me and placed it on the table. I took the cup in my hand. Sipping my tea I connected call to Rohan. The phone was ringing but no response.

"There's no need to call Bhai, I am right here in front of you and always with you".

"Stop your filmy dialogues"saying this I continued sipping my tea.

"Rohan Baba your coffee" Amma gave coffee to Rohan.

"Thank-you Amma"

We finished our tea and coffee.
"Chalo let's go" I said

"Bhai you haven't finished your breakfast yet"

"There's no need"

"Arjun Baba thodasa khale na beta"

"No Amma I m getting late"

"Bhai we have enough time to reach office so you can have your breakfast"

"I said let's go"

"Atleast eat a fruit Bhai"

"Why you guys are back of me. I am not a kid ok . I can take care of myself. let's go now"

We came out of the house, sat in the car and started towards office. Rohan was busy with his phone. Hesitatingly I said " Rohan...vo... Mai..."

"Bhai you don't need to say Sorry. I know you very well . Atleast have a sandwich at the office because I know you will not have your lunch also on time. You will make yourself busy in work because you are a workaholic. All I can say is , if possible just have your food on time , that's it Bhai".

"Hmm" I nodded.

After reaching the office I went to my cabin. Divya was already in my cabin . Divya is my assistant.

"Good morning Sir. Everything is ready for the meeting. I have already sent you all the details. You can have a look on it. And your tea is also ready Sir".

I opened my laptop and started checking the details along with sipping my tea. "Everything is OK. Good job".

"Thank-you Sir , anything else??"

"No you may leave now"

"Ok Sir".

Later the day went on attending the meetings and doing work. Rohan came to my cabin

"Bhai if you are done with your work can we have some food. It's 6 o clock now. I am literally starving Bhai . I ordered a good menu".

I realized that I didn't have any food from morning so I joined Rohan and had food. Soon we finished our food and started towards the place I never want to visit .

"You are sure everything is OK about the deal?? Have you checked the papers??

"Yes Bhai. I have already checked the papers. Everything is perfect don't worry and just relax".

"Hmm" but I was so deep inside I was very tensed.

Soon we reached the place.

"Rohan you go , I will wait here. Just make him sign the papers and come back as early as possible".

"As you say Bhai "

Rohan went inside the house and I was sitting in the car waiting for him. Today is the day ...it's my day ,my dream is going to come true. All my hardwork ...my struggle ... everything will be paid off. This is my only aim and I can do anything for it. Today I ll get the legal rights of the property.

Closing my eyes I was lost in my thoughts "why are you doing this to me?? Why are you leaving me?? You promised me you'll stay with me forever. You can't break your promise. No one can replace you. No one can ever take your place in my heart. Please don't do this to me please I need you".

"Bhai ... Bhai where are you lost ?? Are you Ok??...... You want something?? ........Shall I give you water??... why are you sweating so much Bhai" Rohan said shaking my shoulder.

"No......Nothing. I am Ok. When did you come back?? I said wiping my sweat.

"I came just now".

"Give me the papers"

Rohan gave me the papers . Hurriedly I took a look on papers

"what the hell Rohan .... where's the signature of that man" I yelled at Rohan.

"Bhai you just relax please ..I'll explain everything to you .. you just calm down Bhai please ...calm down".

"Shut up Rohan.... just tell me what's the matter "

"Bhai ....vo .... actually.....meri baat suno aap....mera Matlab" he was hesitating.

"Come straight to the point Rohan that's it" once again I shouted at him.

He took a deep breath.

"Bhai you need to marry Sonal"

"What???"